2.16

In an instant, Xiao Zimo only had time to pull Wu Bai behind him, and then kicked a man with a knife to the side. Xiao Zimo, as the emperor's confidant, came from a good family background. The one who divides five and two will suppress that person to the ground.

    And Yin Yun was not as lucky as Wu Bai. He was scratched on his small arm. At this moment, he was standing behind Hai Zan, and the two were forced by another man with a knife to slowly back away.

    As for the others in the yard, after seeing someone taking out a knife and rushing towards Wu Bai and the others with a fierce look, they hurriedly fled here.

    Yinyue also fell to the ground, not knowing what happened.

    The man with the knife gradually approached Haizan and the two of them. Yin Yun was very anxious and tried to divert the other's attention, so he asked, "Who are you?  Why kill us. "

    The man sneered when he heard the words, but did not stop his footsteps, but raised the knife in his hand high and stabbed Yin Yun and the others again.

    "Stab~" Haizan raised his left arm to block the opponent's knife. He endured the pain and held the opponent's hand holding the hilt with his right hand.

    The man pulled it back twice, but he didn't pull the knife back, so he simply didn't pull it back. He held the handle of the knife with both hands and pushed it hard in the direction of Haizan.

    Haizan didn't guard against the opponent, but the opponent succeeded, and the knife in his hand was inserted into Haizan's arm again.

    Then the two of them froze while holding the knife.

.Seeing this situation, Wu Bai lifted a stone and quietly came behind the man who forced Yin Yun and them. Before the other party could react, a stone was thrown at the other party's head, but unfortunately, his height and strength are a little bit. Insufficient, it didn't hit the opponent's head, but hit the opponent's back neck.

    The man felt a pain in the back of his neck, and he didn't care about Shanghai Zan and them. He immediately turned his head and found that Wu Bai was holding a stone in his hand. There was nothing he didn't understand. He instantly gave up the knife in his hand and was about to prepare Change the target and rush towards Wu Bai. Anyway, Wu Bai is a little brother. He feels that he can solve Wu Bai even without a knife.

    Who knew that when he let go of his hand and turned around, Haizan couldn't hold back the hand that was trying so hard, and stabbed into his vest with a knife. Before he could speak, he spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.

.On the other side, Xiao Zimo also knocked out the person under his feet. He hurriedly walked towards Wu Bai, grabbed him and took a closer look, and was relieved to find that he was not injured anywhere.

    Wu Bai smiled and said, "I'm fine, Brother Xiao, are you not injured?"

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and replied, "No."

    Then he looked at Haizan and asked, "How are you two?"

    Haizan covered his twice injured arm, gritted his teeth, endured the pain, and said, "I'm fine, it's just that Shaodong's family is injured, so I need to hurry to see a doctor."

    Just now Yin Yun was blocked by Haizan, Wu Bai didn't realize that the other party was also injured. Hearing what Haizan said at the moment, he was in a hurry. He hurried to Yin Yun's side and asked him, "Brother Yun, Where did you get hurt?"

    "What? The son is injured?!" .When Yinyue woke up from the ground in a daze, she heard such a sentence, so she asked quickly.

    "I'm fine, it's just a cut on my arm, but Big Brother Hai is not lightly injured. Yinyue, you quickly bandage Big Brother Hai." Yin Yun instructed.