5.13

Mu Shuyun explained it to Wu Qing, but Wu Qing couldn't listen at all.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai took the initiative to take Xiao Zimo out of the private room. During this period, Peng Haomiao planned to stop them, but Wu Bai said to him, "You better coax that one first!"

    Peng Haomiao looked back at Wu Qing who was playing a temper, and suddenly felt a little headache.

    Going downstairs, Wu Bai sighed and said, "I didn't expect it to become like this."

    Xiao Zimo took his hand and said, "Okay, let's not think about it so much for now. After a while that little brother calms down, let's find a time for everyone to have a good chat."

    "Well, that's what you said too, shall we change to another restaurant next?" Wu Bai asked.

    "No, let's find someone to let the words out."

.Then Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai found a beggar, gave each other silver taels, and asked the other party to pass on the identity of the eldest daughter from the countryside of Xiao's house as the eldest son, and they took Wu Bai to the 'Renshan Hall' .

    When the old doctor saw them, he recognized them at a glance.

    "Why are you two here?" the old doctor asked.

    "Doctor, we want you to help us check our pulse again and see if the situation improves." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Then sit down." The old doctor motioned.

    After giving the two of them a pulse, the old doctor said to Xiao Zimo, "Your health is a little better, but it's not obvious. You still need to continue taking the medicines I prescribed for you."

.Then he said to Wu Bai: "The congestion in your head has become less, and the Qi pulse is much smoother. It seems that it will be completely better soon, and then you can restore your memory."

    "Really? Great, Brother Yuan." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    "Thank you doctor." Wu Bai was also very happy and thanked the old doctor.

    After reading the doctor, the two returned to the mansion together.

    As soon as they entered the mansion, they saw a maid running in their direction in embarrassment, and there were many people chasing the maid behind.

    When the maid saw the two of them, her eyes lit up, she ran to them quickly, knelt down to Xiao Zimo, and begged, "Miss, save me!"

.As soon as he heard this young lady, Wu Bai recognized who the other party was. Isn't this the maid who went to the countryside to bring Xiao Zimo back. At that time, the other party did his best to take care of Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo didn't forget the other party, he recognized the other party from the moment he ran towards him just now.

    "Well, you little Wan, you dare to steal Madam's jewelry, it's no use begging anyone today!" An old maid and a large group of servants chased after the maid, seeing the maid kneeling down and begging Xiao Zimo , could not help but ridicule.

    Xiaowan knelt down and kowtowed to Xiao Zimo, with tears on her face: "I really didn't steal Madam's jewelry, they slandered me..."

    "Oh! How dare you ignore me and call me!" As soon as the old mama waved her hand, the servants behind her began to surround Xiaowan.

    Wu Bai took out the whip around his waist, blocked in front of Xiaowan, and said, "I see who of you dares!"
.Seeing him like this, the old mama told the servants to stop for a while, and then said to Wu Bai: "Master Sun, this old servant knows that you are a distinguished guest in the mansion, but Xiaowan is a servant of our Xiao mansion, and now she has committed crimes. If you make a mistake, you should be punished, but as a guest, it's not good for you to participate in our discipline, right?"