6.8

On this day, Wu Yingqiu practiced for Xiao Jingshuo and brought Wu Bai with him, mainly to let him and Xiao Zimo say goodbye completely.

in the restaurant

"Boss Xiao returns to Beijing this time. I don't know when we will meet again next time. I respect you for this glass of wine!" Wu Yingqiu raised his hand with the glass in his hand.

Xiao Jingxuan laughed, raised the glass in his hand and said, "Thank you Boss Wu for practicing for me."

The two smiled at each other and drank the wine together.

"I have prepared some specialties from Li'an County for Boss Xiao, be careful and hope that Boss Xiao will not dislike it." Wu Yingqiu pointed to the gift box on the table.

"Haha, Boss Wu has been bothered." Xiao Jingxuan laughed.

.Xiao Zimo also took out a jade pendant and handed it to Wu Bai, and said, "Brother Bai, this is the body protection jade pendant that my mother prepared for me. I will give it to you, I hope it can keep you safe."

"No, I can't have this, it's something to keep you safe." Wu Bai refused.

"But I have accepted your little whip. If you don't accept my jade pendant, I will be very sad." Xiao Zimo said with red eyes.

Wu Bai hesitated for a while before taking Xiao Zimo's jade pendant, then took out a talisman from his purse and handed it to Xiao Zimo, saying, "I took your Ping An jade pendant, this is my grandmother. Ask me for a peace talisman, and I will give it to you. In this way, we all have protective items, so I can rest assured when you return to Beijing this time."

"But you gave me one more thing?" Xiao Zimo hesitated.

."What's the matter, you are my little brother, as your little brother, it's normal for me to give you something, but if you don't like it, you can give it back to me." Wu Bai spread his hands to him.

Xiao Zimo quickly covered his small burden and said, "No, you already gave it to me, it's mine."

Xiao Jingxuan next to him finally couldn't help laughing, and said his plan: "Silly boy, I won't take you when I enter Beijing this time. You stay with Lao Meng and learn from him."

"Really?" Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai looked at Xiao Jingxuan together.

Xiao Jingxuan nodded and said, "It's true, but I have conditions to keep you here."

"I agree to any conditions." Xiao Zimo said hurriedly.

."Well, next time I come to Li'an County, I have to test and teach you your knowledge. If I find out that you are lazy, then you are ready to come back to Beijing with me!" Xiao Jingxuan said sternly.

"Don't worry, uncle, I will supervise Senior Brother Xiao." Wu Bai assured.

Wu Yingqiu couldn't help joking: "You only know a few words!"

"Okay, I believe that Brother Bai will definitely be optimistic about this stinky boy. If he doesn't listen to you and Lao Meng, you can write to Uncle Xiao and I will send someone to pick him up back to Beijing." Xiao Jingxuan smiled. said.

Xiao Zimo was sure that he would not return to Beijing. He was so happy that he flew up, and then he complained to Xiao Jingxuan: "Since you have decided not to take me back to Beijing, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

."Hmph, I just want you to understand that this opportunity is rare, otherwise you will definitely not cherish this opportunity, and I'm not watching you by your side, what if you make trouble for me?" Xiao Jingshuo said confidently.