5.14

The next day, someone came to report, and Xiaowan woke up.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo heard the words and came to the wing room. When Xiaowan saw them, it was like seeing reborn parents.

    "If that's the case, then you can stay." Wu Bai said.

    The two of them didn't care about Xiaowan's stay. On the contrary, they thought that they could use Xiaowan to spread false news to Qian, so they did not refuse the other party to stay.

    "Thank you, son." Xiaowan said gratefully.

    "Okay, since you're here in Muxiangyuan, do your best." Wu Bai said to her.

    "Yes, Xiaowan understands." Xiaowan nodded.

    "Then you should take good care of your wounds first, and wait for them after your injuries are healed." Wu Bai instructed.

    "Young Master Xie cares, this servant understands."

.After watching Xiao Wan, Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai out again. They wanted to see if the news about him being a daughter had spread.

    Walking down the street, I heard someone talking about it.

    "Have you heard? The Xiao family who came from the country is not the eldest daughter, but the eldest son."

    "Che, your news is not accurate at all. The one who came from the country is the young lady."

    "You said my information was inaccurate? How can you be sure that your information is correct?"

    "Damn, you don't know yet. Xiao Shangshu has already said it himself. The one his family sent to the countryside was a daughter."

    "When did you say it?"

."Just this morning, on his way to the court, he met a colleague who said it. At that time, I happened to be selling things there, and I heard Xiao Shangshu say it to another adult."

    "It seems that my information is really inaccurate. The person from the Xiao family who came from the countryside is really a young lady, not a son."

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo naturally heard such remarks, and they both felt a little incredible.

    "What's the matter with your father? Why did you say that you are a daughter." Wu Bai felt a little strange.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "I don't know what he thinks either. Is he really not afraid of committing the crime of deceiving the emperor?"

    "It's also possible that he did this because of your brother's marriage to the Marquis of Pingyang." Wu Bai guessed.

    "Then he really has good intentions!" Xiao Zimo sighed.

."Forget it, anyway, the soldiers will block the water and cover up. If you don't dress up as a woman and enter the palace, he won't be able to do anything about you. Let's see what he's up to." Wu Bai said casually.

    The two were talking about this while walking, and suddenly a person rushed in front of them like a fly.

    He pointed at Wu Bai loudly and said, "Okay, you still dare to appear in front of me!"

    Wu Bai glanced at Wu Qing and said speechlessly: "Is it you who suddenly appeared in front of me?"

    Wu Qing didn't answer this, and continued to accuse: "It's all because of you. Now that the mother and concubine are angry with you, why do you still show up?"

    "Princess Jing is ill?" Wu Bai asked in surprise.

    Xiao Zimo said to Wu Bai, "Let's go see her." After all, she might be your mother.