4.6

At night, Wu Bai suddenly opened his eyes and looked towards the door. There was a rustling sound, and he quietly got up from the bed and hid behind the door.

    After a while, the firewood room door was slowly pried open from the outside. Lin Xingsheng stood on tiptoe and tiptoed to the edge of the bed. Before he could reach the edge of the bed, Wu Bai knocked him unconscious with the back of the knife. Re-bolt the bolt of the woodshed.

    Wu Bai followed suit, tying up Lin Xingsheng like he did to Wu Xiaoshan before, then gag his mouth with a rag, and grabbed a stick from the side, and slapped Lin Xingsheng.

    Lin Xingsheng was knocked unconscious, but now he woke up with pain. He wanted to open his mouth to call for help, but found that something was stuck in his mouth. In the end, he could only whimper, with snot and tears all over his face.

.Wu Lin, who was next door, didn't sleep well at night. She was worried that Lin Xingsheng would not leave when she woke up in the morning. , and then there was a faint whimpering sound.

    Hearing the cry, Wu Lin was instantly stunned, worried that Wu Bai had returned to his old ways, and then arrested his son and beat him up. She was so frightened that she didn't wear any shoes, and ran to the door of the firewood house, knocking on the door and shouting at the same time. Said: "Brother Bai, open the door quickly."

    Wu Dacheng slept in a room next to Wu Lin's, and was quarreled by the other party. He didn't sleep well that night. When he saw Wu Lin running out of the room in a hurry, he was also frightened and thought he was out. What's the matter, hurry up.

.As a result, he saw Wu Lin knocking on Wu Bai's door, and there was a sound of sticks hitting the meat. He also remembered the fact that his son was beaten. After all, Wu Bai couldn't beat himself. Then he Also started knocking on the door.

    The duet of the couple was loud, and they quickly woke up Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan who were sleeping. They also hurried out to see the situation and wanted to know what happened.

    Wu Bai in the house heard their shouts long ago, and opened the door after a delay.

    At this time, the Wu family husband and wife had found that Wu Xiaoshan was fine, and they were a little embarrassed. They said to Wu Bai, "I'm sorry, I misunderstood, misunderstood."

    It was Wu Huilan who pointed at a dark shadow on the ground of the Chai Fang, and said in shock, "Father, mother, look at who that is?"

    Seeing that someone finally found him, Lin Xingsheng hurriedly continued to whimper, hoping that they would save him.

."Mother, that looks like Cousin Lin." Wu Xiaoshan remembered that he hadn't seen Lin Xingsheng since just now.

    Several people were talking, and Wu Bai had turned around and lit an oil lamp over, and the light filled the entire room in an instant, illuminating the people on the ground clearly.

    He also showed Lin Xingsheng's face full of snot and tears in front of everyone in the Wu family.

    Fortunately, with Wu Dacheng present, they stabilized their footsteps and were not frightened to retreat.

    In the end, there was another round of jumping around. The Wu Lin family finally helped Lin Xingsheng back to Wu Xiaoshan’s room to rest, and smeared him with the leftover trauma medicine that Wu Xiaoshan used last time before coming to Wu Bai, but Wu Bai had already Close the door of the firewood house and go back to sleep.

.They said a few words outside the door. Thinking of Lin Xingsheng's tragic state, they didn't dare to say more, so they had to give up temporarily and wait until they got up tomorrow morning.