7.22

At sunset, Ning Ping Hou woke up. He looked at Mrs. Ning Ping Hou beside the bed and said, "What time is it?"

    "You time." Mrs. Ningping Hou replied subconsciously.

    Immediately afterwards, she realized that the situation was not right. She quickly looked into Ning Pinghou's eyes, only to see that the other party's eyes were clear, and there was no confusion before, she said excitedly, "Master Hou, how are you?"

    Ningping Hou nodded and replied, "Yes."

    "That's great, Lord Hou, you are finally feeling better." Mrs. Ning Ping Hou rushed into Ning Ping Hou's arms and burst into tears.

    Wu Bai, who was next door, was awakened by her crying and opened his eyes. He got up and walked out of the house to find that the sun had set, and Xiao Zimo and the child were talking in the kitchen.

    "You put the tableware and chopsticks in place first, and I'll ask Dr. Wu Bai to get up and have dinner." Xiao Zimo instructed.

.Then he walked out of the kitchen, just in time to see Wu Bai standing at the door, he smiled and said, "Doctor Wu Bai, I didn't expect you to wake up, come and have dinner together."

    Wu Bai said, "Mrs. Ning Ping is crying for some reason. Let's go and have a look before we eat."

    The two then walked into the next room.

    When Ning Pinghou saw them come in, he said to the person in his arms, "Someone has come in."

    "Huh? Lord Hou, is this okay?" Wu Bai looked at Hou Ningping in surprise.

    Little did he know that Marquis Ning Ping's heart was also full of turbulent waves, he fixedly looked at Wu Bai without speaking.

    His appearance made Wu Bai frown, thinking, is it not getting better?

    Mrs. Ningping Hou wiped away her tears with a handkerchief, and then replied to Wu Bai and the others: "Yes, thank you Dr. Wu this time, Lord Hou is already well."

."No need to thank you, this is all due to Hou Yeji's own good looks, and with the efforts of his wife, he will get better. It has nothing to do with me." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    Xiao Zimo suggested: "Since the Marquis is doing well, you should return to Beijing soon. It's a rare visit, why don't you stay and have a light meal to celebrate?"

    Before Mrs. Ningping Hou opened her mouth, Lord Hou agreed one step ahead: "Okay."

    During the meal, Xiaolu watched Hou Ye's every move and only thought that this person had become very strange. Of course, except for the fact that he liked to stare at the master, he did not change.

    After dinner, Wu Bai asked, "Why did Lord Hou keep looking at me just now?"

    "Sorry, I didn't mean it, I just thought you looked more like my mother, that's why you did this." Hou Ye explained.

."The old lady died early. At that time, I was not married to Lord Hou, so I never saw her, but I didn't realize it." Mrs. Ningping Hou said in surprise.

    Wu Bai: "..." III

    Seeing that Wu Bai's face was not very good, Hou Ye quickly said, "Actually, Wu'er also looks very much like my mother, so I can't help but wonder if you might be my child."

    "If he grows up, it is estimated that you are like this now."

    "With all due respect, Lord Marquis, Madam, you have not thought of any other methods besides tracking the whereabouts of the thief for so many years. For example, if there are any special objects on the child, you may be able to follow this clue to find him. "Wu Bai said quietly.