7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband

Wu Bai's eyes flashed, and he returned to the study again.

    He took a closer look at the study and found that there was no change. With a change of mind, Wu Bai came to the door of the study and pulled it gently. This time, it was easy to open the door of the study.

    It was still dark outside the door. It was the same as when he came to this space, except for this study. Wu Bai wanted to step out of the study to have a look, but a transparent barrier blocked his way.

    Helpless, Wu Bai had to give up the idea first, he sat back on the chair again, and a new book appeared on the desk.

    He picked it up and looked at it. It read "Ye Chengji's Spring" in large characters, and Wu Bai opened it and read it.

.This probably tells the story of a man named Ye Chengji. Ye Chengji was born in a small village called Qingyuan Village in Yixuan Province under the Great Zhou Dynasty. He married a husband in 2010. After the marriage, the husband and wife lived a very sweet life, but the good times did not last long. A year later, his husband died of illness.

    The husband's death hit him hard. He was stunned and sighed. Fortunately, God was fair to him. Another little brother in the village took pity on him and took good care of him. Ye Chengji gradually recovered. He was moved by this. The little brother paid for him and saw that the other party was interested in him, so he married the other party.

.All this is nothing, but one day, someone came to the door and said that his current husband was the little brother who had been lost for many years in the Hou Mansion, so the husband and the husband were taken over to the capital, and Ye Chengji relied on the Hou Mansion, and his status became soaring. Soaring to the sky, it attracted the envy of many people.

    Wu Bai's eyes flashed. He appeared in a small courtyard. Feeling that something was wrong with his sight, Wu Bai raised his hand to look at his little arm, and sighed helplessly in his heart: "I'm a child again."

    Before he could receive the original body's memory, there was a creaking sound from the door of the small courtyard behind him. Wu Bai turned to look and found that it was an old man in his fifties. The other party's eyes were dark and cold. Even Wu Bai couldn't help shivering.

    When the old man saw him, he said negatively, "Did I tell you to remember the herbs?"

.Hearing this, Wu Bai looked down, and sure enough, there were more than a dozen herbs of different types on the ground. He quickly identified them carefully, and then said the names of these herbs.

    After listening to him read, the old man frowned and said, "I read it wrongly, and I won't be allowed to eat tonight." After he finished speaking, he walked into the room with his hands behind his back.

    Wu Bai had no memory, so he didn't dare to mess around. He silently shrank to the small stool in the corner and sat, leaning against the wall to receive the memory of his original body.

    It turned out that the old man just now was a poison doctor, and the original body was brought up by him, but the other party was not in good faith, but wanted to find an heir for his poison medicine.

.The old man's name is Cheng Su. He is fifty-three years old this year. He has adopted the original body for four years, which means that the original body is just over four years old. The two live in a remote courtyard in the mountains. The original body has never gone out, but Cheng Su Occasionally, he went out to bring food. Cheng Su was very strict with the original body. Since the original body was four years old, he had asked the original body to carry a lot of medical knowledge. A little poison to punish the original body.