6.13

Wu Bai was about to leave, but Xiao Zimo naturally refused to let him go, grabbed his arm and said eagerly, "Brother Bai, you understand what you were doing just now, right?"

    "Do you think I look like a fool?" Wu Bai said, pointing at himself.

    Xiao Zimo smirked and said, "You don't look like me, I look like you, haha..."

    "You two fools, stop laughing." Wu Bai rolled his eyes at him.

    "I'm very happy now, I can't help but want to laugh, haha..." Xiao Zimo said loudly.

    Wu Bai looked at him and laughed. He didn't want to laugh at first, but somehow he was also infected by his emotions and laughed along with him.

    The passers-by saw the two of them standing face to face with a smirk, and unknowingly moved away from them, and a few well-meaning people went to invite the city guard who patrolled the street.

    "Who are you two?" .City Guard asked.

    The laughter stopped abruptly, Xiao Zimo looked at the city guard, and said, "We just started laughing when we encountered a happy thing. This should not need to be interrogated, right?"

    The city guard was very unhappy that they did not answer their questions directly, and continued to ask: "Tell me the identities of the two of you honestly, or I will arrest you and put you in jail."

    Wu Bai pointed behind the city guard and said in surprise, "Look at what that is?"

    The city guard turned his head to look, but found that there was nothing special except for the streets where people came and went. He turned his head back again, but found that the two people just now were gone.

    "It's really bad luck!" The city guard spit and left the place.

    riverside

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo stopped their steps, took a breath, and smiled at each other again.

."Stop laughing, you'll attract the city guards later." Wu Bai reached out and covered Xiao Zimo's mouth, who was laughing more and more.

    Xiao Zimo pulled his hand down and held it in the palm of his hand, and said, "Okay, I won't laugh anymore, there are river lanterns over there, let's go and see?"

    "Boss, how do you sell this river lantern?" Wu Bai asked.

    The stall owner replied, "This river lantern is twenty cents apiece, how many will the guest officer come?"

    "Give us two." Wu Bai handed over 40 cents to the stall owner.

    "These river lanterns are all at the same price, you can choose by yourself," the stall owner said.

    The two chose two identical lotus lanterns, and asked the stall owner to borrow a pen and paper, write down their wishes, put them in the river lantern, and then put the river lantern into the moat and let it float away along the river.

    "What wish did Brother Bai make?" Xiao Zimo looked at him and asked.
."It won't work if you say it." Wu Bai smiled mysteriously and didn't say his wish.

    As the night got darker, Xiao Zimo sent Wu Bai back to the inn, and then returned to the Xianwang Mansion by himself.

    The next day, he got up early in the morning and finished taking a shower, and was about to go out when Luo Yunyin stopped him, and Chen Yuting was with him.

    "Zimo, where are you going?" Luo Yunyin asked.

    "I'm going out of the city, I have something to do." Xiao Zimo replied.