3.10

Wu Bai followed Wu Yao into the carriage, and the carriage drove all the way out of the city to the south of the city.

    Along the way, Wu Yao kept talking and kept saying things to please him, but when he saw Wu Bai, he ignored him, and his anger had accumulated to the extreme.

    Finally, the driver stopped the carriage, and the Lotus Lake in the south of the city arrived.

    Wu Yao thought of his plan, gritted his teeth and endured the anger, and got off the carriage with Wu Bai with a smile.

    When Wu Bai got off the carriage, he was amazed by the lotus flowers in the lake. He really responded to the phrase, "The lotus leaves are infinitely green in the sky, and the lotus flowers are different in the sun."

.The lotus flowers in the south of the city attract many people to watch this season. At this moment, there are not only Wu Bai and other tourists standing here, but also other tourists. There are various hawkers by the lake, and some hawkers are picking up snacks. There are also women selling all kinds of lotus ornaments, such as purses embroidered with lotus patterns, handkerchiefs, sachets and other gadgets, which are dizzying.

    Wu Bai also brought the maid to buy a few things, and also picked out a lotus-embroidered fan for his mother.

    Wu Yao, who was on the side, saw Wu Bai get off the carriage and forgot himself to the side, and played with the maid by himself. He stomped his feet angrily, and walked towards Wu Bai again, stopping the other party from continuing to buy.

    "I have already promised to come with you to the south of the city, do you have anything else to do?" Wu Bai looked at him and asked.

.Seeing Wu Bai pretending to be stupid, Wu Yao said in a bad tone: "I told you just now that I booked a cruise and invited you to swim together on the lake. When you get here, do you want to talk?"

    Wu Bai glanced at the other party, thinking that such a beautiful scenery is rare, and he really can't live up to this lotus flower, he nodded and said, "Let's go, where is the boat?"

    Hearing Wu Bai's commanding tone on his face, Wu Yao felt depressed. If he wasn't worried about arguing with the other party, maybe the other party wouldn't go on the cruise with him, he would have left his face long ago.

    "There, come with me!" Wu Yao led the way.

    Several people came to the shore, where several cruise ships were parked. One of the cruise ships was standing on a man. He was wearing a plain silk and satin shirt, with a belt of the same color around his waist, and a pair of peach blossom eyes that looked forward to the brilliance. , stood on the boat and waved in their direction.

.Then the man trotted out of the boat and walked towards them.

    Seeing the other party, Wu Bai paused, and he had already recognized the other party.

    Wu Yao also saw the other party, and he stepped forward to say hello: "Brother Hu, I didn't expect you to come to the boat too. It's such a coincidence. I'm going to visit the lake today too!"

    "Yeah, what a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet you here." Hu Tiancheng said with a smile, then turned to look in the direction of Wu Bai, wondering: "I don't know who this is?"

    "This is the child of my uncle's family, my cousin, Brother Bai." Wu Yao introduced.

    "Brother Bai, this is Hu Tiancheng, the son of a good friend my father knew in business. You can call him Brother Hu as I wish." Wu Yao said to Wu Bai.

    Then he said: "I didn't expect to meet Brother Hu here today, it's also fate, why don't we go to his boat with Brother Hu to see how?"
.Seeing the two of them acting in front of him, Wu Bai was speechless and said, "It's not good, both of us are unmarried little brothers, it's not good to get on a stranger's boat casually, besides you are not Have you already booked a boat, let's just go to that boat, no need to trouble others."