3.6

As soon as he entered the hall, Wu Bai saw the eldest princess sitting at the top. The other party was talking to a mammy in a palace dress at the moment. He didn't know what the mammy said, causing the eldest princess to squint. Dan Fengyan smiled very happily.

    The first time he saw the other party, Wu Bai had only two words in his eyes, amazing and dazzling.

    Although he is still a little immature now, he can already see how graceful he will be in the future.

    Then the maid turned to reveal the tray held by the maid behind her, and saw a huge dongzhu, about the size of a baby's fist, on it.

    Seeing this, the face of the eldest princess showed satisfaction.

    Sensing that another guest entered the hall, the eldest princess and the other ladies who were still in the hall turned to look at the door.

    "Meet the eldest princess."..Zhu Yifang walked in and bent down slightly.

    Wu Bai then followed his mother to salute.

    "Get up!"

    "Thank you princess."

    The eldest princess is here today, and there are many people who came to see her. She just chatted with Zhu Yifang for a few words and listened to the other party's blessings.

    Zhu Yifang was also interested, and left here with Wu Bai, and came to the garden again.

    The garden of the Princess Mansion is much larger than that of the General Mansion, and the varieties of flowers are also much more precious. Seeing that Zhu Yifang was talking with several good ladies, Wu Bai left her side and planned to spend some time in the garden. Walk around and admire these precious flowers.

    Zhu Yifang saw that he was just looking at these flowers, but did not restrain him and let him wander freely.

    Wu Bai is only six years old now, and he is not tall. He quickly drowned in the garden path.

.He walked and came to a pavilion. There were some cakes and melons and fruits on the pavilion. Wu Bai touched his stomach and felt a little hungry, so he walked towards the pavilion, sat on the stool, and reached out to pick it up. An apple was about to be eaten when a sparse sound came from the corner.

    Wu Bai stopped his movements, turned his head to look at the source of the sound, and found that a little boy's head had emerged from behind a bunch of peony flowers. What was even more interesting was that the other party looked a little like Xiao Zimo. Wu Bai was overjoyed. It is really nowhere to go after breaking through the iron shoes!

    The boy just looked up and saw Wu Bai, his face turned red, and he shrunk his head into the flowers, quite embarrassed.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai didn't care about his stomach, put the apple back, walked out of the pavilion quickly, and walked towards the other side.

.Just as his hand was raised, just as he was about to open the cluster of flowers, a shout suddenly came from behind him: "Second prince, where are you?"

    The little man in the flower bush heard someone shouting, and his hands moved subconsciously, ready to respond to the other party, but looking at the little brother in front of him, he was a little reluctant to leave like this, so he shrank in the flower bush and did not move.

    With the sound of hurried footsteps, Wu Bai was pulled hard and turned around.

    "Who are you? Why are you here?" the person asked.