2.6

With the passage of time, Xiao Zimo has gradually been able to get out of bed and walk around, but the speed of walking is a little slow.

    Since he was able to get out of bed, he didn't want to continue sitting on the bed, but chose to walk more in the yard, because then he could see more of Bai Ge'er, instead of the way he could only see through the little ones like before. Observing Wu Bai from the window, even if Wu Bai did not appear outside the window, he would have nothing to do.

    On this day, Wu Bai was drying all kinds of seafood in the yard. Although Xiao Zimo wanted to help, he was struggling to walk, so he had to sit and watch.

    It was at this time that Hai Shi came to the Wu family, and he knocked gently on the door.

.Wu Bai opened the door and saw that it was Hai Shi, so he was about to close the door, but Hai Shi could see Wu Bai's purpose at a glance, he quickly reached out his hand and said, "Brother Bai. Brother Bai, don't close the door yet, I have something to tell you."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai did not continue to close the door, but stopped and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Since the courtyard door had been opened a little, Hai Shi saw Xiao Zimo, who was sitting under the eaves just now, and was now slowly walking towards the courtyard door, so he quickly said to Wu Bai, "Can you come out here? There are also outsiders, it is inconvenient for me to say more." After he finished speaking, he gestured to Xiao Zimo behind Wu Bai with his eyes.

    When Xiao Zimo approached Wu Bai, he heard the word "outsider" in Hai Shi's sentence, his face darkened immediately, and his eyes looked sharply at Hai Shi.

.Hai Shi was frightened by Xiao Zimo's eyes and took a step back.

    Wu Bai took the opportunity to close the door, and said to Hai Shi outside the door, "You are the only outsider here, I don't want to talk to you, you go!"

    Hearing Wu Bai's words, Hai Shi was stunned, then he quickly patted the courtyard door a few times and shouted to the inside, "Brother Bai, please open the door first, I really have something to tell you."

    Thinking of listening, Wu Bai said, "Just talk outside the door, I can hear you."

    Where is Hai Shi going to tell Wu Bai something? He was just looking for an excuse to trick Wu Bai to open the door and talk to him more.

    But seeing Wu Bai refused to open the door at this moment, he had an idea and said to the inside, "It was Haizhu who was looking for you, and he asked me to send a message."

.Hearing Hai Shi's words, Wu Bai sneered. Although he didn't get along with Hai Zhu much, he could understand Hai Zhu's temper. Hai Zhu is impatient. If something really happened, he would rush to Wu's house to find him. Wu Bai is now so troublesome to find someone to spread the word.

    Hearing Wu Bai's sneer, Hai Shi knew that the other party didn't believe his words at all, and he laughed at himself. Suddenly, his love for Wu Bai also turned into hatred, and the malice in his heart couldn't stop coming out. Thinking that Wu Bai has been alone with Xiao Mo recently, it is estimated that he is no longer an innocent little brother. It was in vain that he had recently been attracted to Wu Bai and helped him fight and drive away Hai Qing.

    Thinking of this, Hai Shi was filled with resentment. He glanced at the closed door of Wu's courtyard, spit, and left angrily, thinking in his heart that an unclean little brother like Wu Bai is not worthy of him.

.Wu Bai in the door heard the footsteps of Hai Shi walking away, and knew that the other party had left, so he did not guard the courtyard door.

    Who knew that when he turned around and saw Xiao Zimo snickering, he asked, "Why are you smirking?"