6.4

After returning from outside the city, Wu Bai behaved more sticky to the old lady Wu and his wife, and every time Lin Wenyan was there, he would close his eyes and choose to sleep.

    The Wu family felt Wu Bai's change, but they didn't think much about it. After all, he was just a child, and it was normal for him to sleep whenever he wanted.

    Just like this, Lin Wenyan was a little depressed. He couldn't figure out that this child didn't seem to like him very much, but thinking that this child was born with his childhood sweetheart, he suppressed these thoughts again.

    Later, Lin Wenyan found an opportunity to take Wu Bai out of the house. Seeing this, Wu Bai had no choice but to cry loudly. No matter how hard Lin Wenyan coaxed him, he would not stop his crying. The only way is to find Du Yuniang and let the other party coax Wu Bai.

.When Wu Bai arrived in Du Yuniang's arms, he naturally didn't behave very well. He hummed and chirped for a while before he was completely coaxed by Du Yuniang. At this time, the old couple of Wu's family came back, so Lin Wenyan had to completely dismiss taking Wu Bai out. thoughts of the government.

    Wu Bai turned his first birthday in such a one-sided battle of wits and courage with Lin Wenyan, and the Wu family naturally wanted to hold a birthday banquet for him.

    For the Wu family, the full moon is just as important as the full moon, so they also invited many people to the house to attend Wu Bai's birthday banquet.

    Although Wu Bai is already one year old and can take two steps slowly on the ground, Mrs. Wu still likes to hold him. At this banquet, she did not put him down, but held him in her arms with the people who came to the banquet. The other ladies show off Wu Bai.

    "My brother Bai is so smart, he can speak now, and the first thing he shouted was me." . The old lady said proudly.

    Someone looked at Wu Bai in surprise and asked the old lady, "Do you want him to say a few words?"

    The old lady immediately said to Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, come here and call grandma."

    Wu Bai smiled sweetly at her, and hung his two small arms around her neck, shouting, "Zuzu~"

    "Did you hear? He called me." The old lady said proudly.

    Others saw this scene, and some envied the old lady for having such a lovely grandson, but they didn't think that the other party was very smart, they felt that they were similar to ordinary children, but they didn't bring it up on their faces, just smiled and passed. .

    Seeing that their reaction was flat, and the old lady was still waiting to say something, Wu Yingqiu came over and said to her, "Mother, the lottery is about to start, let's go over quickly."

.The others naturally heard Wu Yingqiu's words, and the group entered from the outside of the hall again. They saw a large round table inside, with a space in the middle of the table, and the rest of the outside circle was filled with various things.

    Wu Yingqiu took Wu Bai from the old lady, put him in the middle of the round table, and then a circle of people gathered around the big table, mainly staring at Wu Bai, wanting to see what he would choose.

    Wu Bai glanced at the things on the table and found that most of them were all kinds of jewelry, both gold and silver. There were also two abacuses made of gold and silver respectively. Of course, such things as pen, ink, paper and inkstone were also displayed. In addition, there are many other bizarre gadgets.

    He was picking and choosing among a bunch of things, and finally found the little whip he liked, and took this thing in his hand at once.

.The Wu family was a little dumbfounded. They didn't expect Wu Bai to choose this thing. The old lady was even more regretful. She should have taught Wu Bai how to choose things in advance.