6.14

When Xiao Zimo returned to the palace, he saw Chen Yuting's carriage leaving. He walked into the palace and saw Luo Yunyin sitting in the hall with a contemplative look.

    "Mother concubine—" Xiao Zimo shouted.

    Luo Yunyin retracted her mind, looked at him, and said, "You're back, what are you doing out of the city?"

    "It's nothing." Xiao Zimo shook his head and continued, "Mother concubine, that girl Chen Yuting is arrogant, why are you following her?"

    "What do you mean?" Luo Yunyin sat upright and looked at him.

    "Mother, Brother Bai is the person I like, I don't allow others to bully him." Xiao Zimo said sternly.

    "Who bullied him, your brother Bai is very eloquent, and even Yuting almost hit him." Luo Yunyin's face was full of displeasure.

.Xiao Zimo argued rationally: "Bai Ge'er treats people the most kind, but Yuting must have provoked him first."

    Seeing that Xiao Zimo was fascinated by Wu Bai, everything turned towards Wu Bai, Luo Yunyin narrowed his eyes and said, "I know that Yuting is wrong about this, but I have already told her, and she knows her too. It's my fault, I'm about to make up for Brother Bai."

    "Will she know what's wrong? Do you want to make up for Brother Bai?" Xiao Zimo's face was full of suspicion, feeling very incredible.

    "I'm her aunt, she can still listen to what I say." Luo Yunyin said.

    "Then how does she plan to compensate Brother Bai?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Yuting intends to have her mother hold a flower viewing banquet at the Princess Mansion, and invite Brother Bai to watch it as compensation." Luo Yunyin said slowly.

.After Xiao Zimo heard this, he felt a little speechless: "That's it?"

    "Don't you know that girl Yuting, she likes to join in the fun the most, so she can only come up with such a method." Luo Yunyin explained.

    "That's true, I really can't expect her to change." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    Luo Yunyin continued: "When the time comes, remember to bring Brother Bai to this flower viewing banquet."

    "Mother, you don't know Brother Bai, he is not interested in these flower viewing banquets." Xiao Zimo spread his hands.

    "It's hard for this girl Yuting to know that she was wrong. She sincerely apologizes. You have to give her a face. Besides, this banquet was held by your aunt in name. It doesn't look at the monk's face or the Buddha's face, so you have to go. "Luo Yunyin persuaded.

.Xiao Zimo thought for a moment and said, "Alright then, I will definitely bring Brother Bai with you. Remember to put the invitation in my study."

    "Okay." Seeing that he was going out again, Luo Yunyin hurriedly asked, "Where are you going?"

    "Qingfeng Inn." After Xiao Zimo said this, he disappeared outside the hall.

    Luo Yunyin looked at the direction in which he disappeared, and instructed the maid beside her, "Go to the princess' mansion now and tell that maid Yuting to make her move faster."

    "Brother Bai—" Xiao Zimo shouted.

    Wu Bai was checking the account book for this delivery in his room, and when he heard Xiao Zimo calling him, he looked up: "Why are you here?"

."Brother Bai, my mother-in-law has reprimanded Yuting for provoking you, and she has realized her fault. I am here to tell you that Yuting is planning to hold a flower viewing banquet. You apologize." Xiao Zimo said happily.