3.20

"Good hairpin~ will you help me this time? Huh?" Hu Tiancheng's voice came from next door.

    The two of Wu Bai arrived a little late, and they heard Hu Tiancheng's question as soon as they sat down. They didn't hear the conversation between Hu Tiancheng and Chai'er before, and Xiao Zimo's two subordinates did not have the listening power of them. Okay, so I just watched the other side's behavior secretly before.

    "You want me to help you? What's in it for me?" Chai'er asked in a reluctant voice.

    "As long as you are willing to help me put this medicine into the concubine's tea, when he goes, I will find a way to win the princess's heart, and when I become the concubine, then mine will not be yours!" Hu Tiancheng shoved the medicine packet into Chai'er's hand, and persuaded him well.

    "But you already promised to marry me just now, why are you thinking of the princess now? . . In fact, as long as you marry me truthfully, then yours will definitely be mine, and there is no need for you to be the son-in-law. "Chai'er looked at Hu Tiancheng suspiciously.

    Chai'er also tried to seduce the concubine before, but the other party didn't follow up at all, which led to her failure. She thought that her future destiny was to marry a steward in the house, but who ever wanted to turn around, Hu Tiancheng, a businessman The young master fell in love with her and said that he wanted to marry her. Naturally, she was very happy. Although the businessman's status was low, how could anyone be lower than the inferior? Marrying a steward, her children will still be servants in the future, but marrying Hu Tiancheng, she will be a serious business lady in the future, the children born are called heirs, and they can also inherit the family's property, so after going back and forth, she will be with Hu Heaven is getting better.

    As for selling a deed goose? .She was confident that after reporting to the princess, the other party would definitely be willing to let her go.

    When Xiao Zimo next door heard that Hu Tiancheng was going to plot against his sister and sister-in-law, he couldn't sit still. He almost stood up and ran to the next door to kill the pair of dogs, but Wu Bai held him down and signaled. He continued to listen to see what the other party planned. If he went directly to the next door like this, they would have no evidence in their hands. At that time, it would be their fault, so they had to calm down and find evidence before talking about it.

    Seeing Chai'er doubting his purpose, Hu Tiancheng quickly explained: "My good Chai'er, think about it carefully, can this son of a businessman be compared to the status of a 'concubine'? If I become a concubine, then At that time, you are the woman of the concubine, do you want any glory and wealth? . Look at the pair of earrings I bought for you today, and think about what the princess usually wears. Is any one of them a hundred times stronger than this one? "

    "It's good to be a concubine's woman, but don't you have several restaurants in your family? You said before that you are going to earn money every day. If that's the case, why do we take such a risk to harm the concubine? If it is accidentally exposed, At that time, we won't be able to eat and walk around." Chai'er patted his chest, somewhat frightened by Hu Tiancheng's boldness.

    Hu Tiancheng: "..." Of course he couldn't admit that his restaurant had been suppressed and was about to close down.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Chai'er pushed him and said with a bit of anger, "You haven't replied to me yet? Why are you in a daze!"

    "Chai'er, listen to my analysis first."  Hu Tiancheng rolled his eyes, opened his mouth and said, "Now the eldest princess and the concubine have no children, and there is no bond. When the concubine dies, the princess must be sad for a while. As long as you are willing to help me, I will wait until I become the concubine. Give the princess medicine to make her infertile for the rest of her life, and you will give me a few more big fat boys, and when the time comes, everything, status, and property of the princess' residence will be ours."