1.18

Time flies by, and soon it will be the beginning of April of the second year, and there is less than a month left before the Wu Kangan Township Exam.

    At this time, the Wu family had successfully bought a shop in the town and reached a long-term cooperative relationship with the villagers. Most of the villagers now raised chickens, ducks and geese, and planted a large amount of vegetables. , When he became a big pig farmer, he sold all the pigs he raised to the Wu family, which made more money than when he was a butcher.

    The Wu family also only sold some braised pork from the beginning, adding a lot of other meats and vegetables.

    As for the Wu family's land, they also chose to rent it to the people in the village to cultivate.

.Dong Heng's mother also followed the villagers to raise some chickens and ducks at first, but when he sold them to the Wu family, the Wu family didn't accept his chickens and ducks at all. When he offended the Wu family so much, who was still a person without temperament Now, all the people in the village are facing the Wu family, so Village Chief Wu and the others are naturally not afraid of offending Mother Dong.

    In a fit of anger, Mother Dong ran to the door of the Wu family's shop and yelled at the Wu family, saying that the people of the Wu family were immoral and acted unrighteously. Maybe the food was poisoned, so those diners should be careful so as not to be caught by the Wu family. hurt.

    Some diners who often buy braised pork at Wu's house have not changed. They always come to the braised meat shop to buy food. After all, they have eaten for so long. Do they still know if there is any problem with the food? Customers who bought braised pork at Wu's house didn't think so.

.During that time, the Wu family's business really plummeted, not to say that there were no customers at all, but it was not as good as before.

    The Wu family's business was not as good as before. The goods could not be sold, and the purchases were low. The villagers in Xingfeng Village naturally asked the Wu family to ask. things said.

    The villagers finally had a good life, but they were disturbed by Dong's mother. During that time, villagers threw stones at Dong's mother's house every day, which scared Dong's mother to go to the county town early one morning to find Dong. Heng went.

    But Dong Heng had no way to solve these matters. He secretly kept this matter in his mind, thinking about the title of the Golden List in the future, and then cleaning up these ignorant people must be done. Of course, the focus is to clean up the Wu family.

.After that, Wu Bai came up with a solution. He asked the Wu family to go to the back of the store every day for lunch and eat directly in the store, and everyone had to eat their own braised vegetables in front of the guests.

    When Wu Fulang heard Wu Bai say this, he felt a little distressed. After all, those things were all money, and everyone in the family had to eat. The business was not good. Isn't this worse?

    But in the end, Father Wu, as the head of the family, made a final decision on Wu Bai's idea.

    Therefore, during that time, the customers who came and went could see the Wu family eating braised pork every day, whether they were in the store or passing by the door. After a long time, the Wu family was all well, and there was nothing wrong with each of them. Only then did the guests gradually gather, and the business in the store slowly returned to its previous state.

    At this time, Wu Fulang and the others understood Wu Bai's intention.

.Today, Wu Kangan came back.