1.20

On the other side, the three of Wu Bai and the others finally arrived in the capital after a month of exhaustion.

    Along the way, they all followed what was negotiated with Father Wu and the others in advance, they only took the official road, and they would send letters to their families after passing or arriving at a post station.

    During this period, a happy event happened, that is, Wu Bai's second brother was pregnant.

    But at this time, they had already walked halfway, and it was impossible for them to go back, so they had to take their second brother and continue to move towards the capital.

    Of course, in order to take care of the second brother's body, they slowed down the original speed.

    On this day, they left the state closest to the capital, and when they were heading towards the capital, they passed a small river. Seeing the increasingly hot weather, everyone was thirsty, so they got off the carriage and planned to drink some water by the river. , by the way, take a breath under the tree, and then continue on the road.

.Wu Bai found that the water in his water bag had been drained before, so he wanted to go a little upstream to pick up some water into the water bag.

    Who knew that he went on and found that the water surface became red. He looked along the red floating position and found a person lying there, covered in blood. Wu Bai couldn't help being startled and called out. come out.

    Hearing Wu Bai's cry, Wu Kangan hurried over and found the man. He walked over slowly, tested the other party's breath, and found that the other party was still alive, so he said to Wu Bai: "He is still alive, you Come and help me, and we'll pick him up."

    As a simple peasant family, Wu Kang'an can't do anything about dying.

    When Wu Bai saw that his second brother had already opened his mouth to save the other party, he naturally wouldn't object and stepped forward to help.

.Perhaps it was because the other party's clothes were all soaked through, so it seemed particularly heavy when they were lifted up.

    The two spent a lot of time helping them to the carriage, and Wu Kangan took out the clean clothes in his bag and put them on for each other, and gave each other medicine.

    They were away from home, and the Wu family were not at ease, so they went to the medical clinic to buy them a lot of ointment, which was just for the comatose person at this time.

    After Brother Wu finished these things and got off the carriage, he was going to wash the other party's wet clothes and then hang them on the top of the carriage. With such a big sun, he felt that it would dry in a while, and then he could put them away for the other party. .

.Wu Bai hurriedly stopped him and said, "Second brother, that person's identity does not seem simple, and now he is injured and in a coma. If we save him, it is likely to attract revenge from his enemies, and we must try not to let him appear after that. In front of others, so you can't keep this dress on your hand, let it float away along the river."

    "But the quality of the clothes is so good, we just threw it away on our own initiative. When people wake up, it won't be easy to explain!" Wu Kangan said hesitantly.

."Oh, second brother, whether clothes are more important, or life is more important, we have already risked unknown dangers to save each other, this has already done our best, how can we control each other's clothes, I don't believe that he will wake up because of Let's settle the account for a piece of clothing. Besides, he looks quite rich, so he shouldn't miss that piece of clothing. When he wakes up, we'll ask him about his condition and find a way to send him away. When he gets home, we won't be afraid. What to wear!" Wu Bai analyzed.