7.21

Tianxiang Town

    Mrs. Ningping Hou came to a remote alley according to the guidance of her servants, and stood outside a dilapidated yard. She stepped forward and knocked on the door.

    After a while, there was a sound of footsteps, and then the courtyard door was opened. She looked at each other and said, "Long time no see, Mrs. Hu."

    Hu, also known as Ying Niang, looked at each other in shock.

    It took a while for her to react, and she respectfully shouted, "Madam—"

    Mrs. Ningping Hou stepped into the yard, looked at the children who were playing in the yard, and said in a slightly sarcastic tone, "You are so lucky, you are full of children and grandchildren."

    "Madam, you misunderstood, these children are all adopted by me." Yingniang explained.

    "You have the leisure to adopt so many children, why were you so careless when taking care of my children!Madam Ningping Hou is domineering.

    Yingniang said at a loss: "Ma'am, I really didn't do it on purpose. I was knocked out at the time, otherwise I would protect the young master even if I tried my best..."

    "Forget it." Mrs. Ningping Hou interrupted her, and continued, "I didn't come to you today to ask for guilt, but to ask you to help me with something."

    "What's the matter? As long as the lady says, I will finish it." Ying Niang's face was full of fear.

    Seeing her like this, Mrs. Ningping Hou was satisfied, and said of course: "Master Hou is ill, I will take you to see him and see if he can recover."

    Ying Niang didn't expect that this is what the other party said, but she thought about it and said, "Ma'am, I'm not a doctor, how can I make Hou Ye recover, but I know someone who has good medical skills, do I need to… …”

."No, I just need you and me to meet Lord Hou!" Mrs. Ningping Hou said firmly.

    "Okay then, I will listen to Madam's arrangement." Ying Niang obeyed.

    Then she went into the kitchen to find Hu Daquan, told the other party that she had something to go out, and told him to take care of the child, and then followed Mrs. Ningping Hou into the carriage.

    On the carriage, Ying Niang sat on the side tremblingly, not daring to speak more.

    Mrs. Ningping Hou thought that Hou Ye had hope for recovery, and her mood became much better. She looked at Ying Niang and said, "Tell me, how have you been all these years?"

.After hearing this, Ying Niang paused for a while, and then said, "Since we left the Hou Mansion, our husband and wife have returned to our hometown. After that, we adopted many children, and our life was very difficult. Fortunately, two years ago, we met a kind person. My little brother, he has been helping us, and he also invited the master to enlighten the children..."

    "It sounds like that little brother is really good." Mrs. Ning Pinghou came to this sentence after hearing what she said.

    "Yeah, he..."

    Yingniang was still waiting to say something when the carriage stopped suddenly, and a voice came from outside: "Madam, it's here."

    Mrs. Ningping Hou got up quickly and got off the carriage. Yingniang also got off the carriage.

    As soon as she got off the carriage, Ying Niang was stunned.

    Isn't this Bai Ge'er's house?