4.5

Time flies, Wu Xiaoshan also took care of his injuries during the days when Wu Bai was recovering from his physical condition. In addition, Wu Bai did not hang around with a machete at home. Gradually, his courage recovered. Out of the house for dinner.

    Seeing his son's recovery, Wu Lin finally felt relieved and went back to his parents' home in peace.

    When she came back from her parents' house, her face was full of joy, and she smirked and said to Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, good news."

    Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and looked at her: "What good news?"

    "My family has a nephew who wants to marry you." Wu Lin said happily.

    "Oh." Wu Bai said in his heart, finally coming.

    "What do you mean by 'oh'?" Wu Lin was dissatisfied with Wu Bai's attitude.

.Worrying about the wrong person, Wu Bai said, "Then tell me about his situation."

    Only then did Wu Lin continue to say with satisfaction: "My nephew lives in Koushan Village, called Lin Xingsheng..." Wu Lin was waiting to talk about the merits of this nephew, so that Wu Bai would agree to the marriage, so he He was stopped by Wu Bai, and his heart was suddenly disturbed.

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said casually, "Then you can find a time for him to come over, and I'll see you."

    But the result was good, she stopped for a moment, then resumed her fake smile: "Okay, I'll send him a message and ask him to come over tomorrow."

    After saying this, Wu Lin went out of the house in a hurry and ran to her parents' house.

.In the evening, Mrs. Wu Lin felt that she had accomplished a big thing today, and happily ate an extra bowl of rice. Every meal was quantifiable. If she ate an extra bowl, others could only eat one less bowl. , In the end, there is no way for Wu Huilan to eat one less bowl.

    The next day, there was a knock on the door of Wu's yard early in the morning, and Wu Lin's sleep was disturbed.

    Until a male voice came from outside the door: "Cousin, please open the door for me!"

    Hearing this sound, the sleeping Wu Lin was completely awake. She patted her forehead and almost forgot her business. While putting on her shoes, she replied, "I'll be right there, don't worry."

    Hearing her reply, the knocking on the door really stopped.

    Wu Bai in the firewood room also remembered who the person outside the door was, and immediately got up and put on his clothes and shoes.

.Sure enough, as soon as he packed himself up, Wu Lin came to knock on the firewood door.

    "Brother Bai, are you up? My nephew is here, come out and take a look." Wu Lin said with a hint of excitement in his tone.

    Wu Bai opened the firewood door, frightened Mr. Wu Lin outside the door, and then suddenly took a step back, and said angrily after a while: "Brother Bai, you're up, come with me, but don't be in such a hurry when you open the door next time. , startled me, this is in my own home, forget it this time, when I go to someone else's house in the future, I can't act in such a hurry..."

    "Have you seen your nephew yet?" Wu Bai couldn't bear to listen to her nagging, and quickly interrupted her.

    Wu Lin nodded: "I see, of course I see you." I finally had the opportunity to kick you out of the house in an open and honest way. Of course, I can't let go of this good opportunity!