4.18

After Xiao Zimo opened the court, those who came to complain all showed evidence. He checked carefully and found that the evidence was true, and also found that Tan Tianyu seemed to have colluded with the former magistrate from several pieces of evidence.

    So he asked Tan Tianyu to confess honestly, so as not to suffer from flesh and blood.

    Tan Tianyu naturally refused to confess easily. He gritted his teeth and refused to reveal the slightest information related to the former magistrate.

    The former magistrate was arrested and executed in the capital because of corruption and bribery. At that time, Tan Tianyu also got Jin Chan out of his shell and had someone plead guilty on his behalf before he could get away with impunity. Now that those things have passed, of course he refused to admit that he colluded with the former magistrate. The matter, after all, it was a big deal.

    As for encroaching on other people's fields and shops, even if they add up, they can't be sentenced to death, so Tan Tianyu is a bachelor, and it doesn't matter if he admits it.

.Xiao Zimo ordered the yamen to beat him 50 times, but his teeth were too hard. In the end, Xiao Zimo could only use the law to invade other people's fields. Thirty years of Tianyu, and all the property was confiscated, as for the servants of Tan's house to resell.

    Of course, after going to court, Xiao Zimo took people to the Tan family again, trying to find more evidence, but he searched the entire Tan family and could not find any important clues.

    When he returned to Houya, Wu Bai asked him about the situation, and he told the truth.

    Wu Bai thought about it and said to him: "Didn't we suspect that Tan Tianyu had something to do with those bandits before? Maybe he hid the evidence in the cottage. Why don't we take someone to look there again?"

.Xiao Zimo thought for a moment, and immediately agreed with his approach, and immediately ordered all the people to go to the mountain again.

    Wu Bai naturally followed along this time. He was there to lead the way. After all, the location of the cave was remote, and the terrain on the mountain was uneven and overgrown with trees. route.

    As for Xiao Zimo and the others, they only went there once, so naturally they couldn't find their way.

    A group of people led by Wu Bai came to the waterfall, passed through the cave, and came to the stockade. Then Xiao Zimo told them to look for the village carefully.

    Emperor Tian paid off the painstaking efforts. Just when they searched the stockade, a yamen found a box behind a plaque.

.At that time, the yamen just thought that a gangster stockade had made a plaque and put on a pretense. Just when he was tired of looking for something, he took this plaque to vent his anger. Who knew that there was something hidden behind the plaque. No, he hurriedly took the box and reported it. .

    "Lord, look, it's this box. It's hidden behind a plaque, so it can be hidden."

    Xiao Zimo took the box and opened it to see that there were a lot of ledgers and letters inside. Xiao Zimo flipped through it carefully and found that these ledgers recorded not only the transaction accounts between Tan Tianyu and the former magistrate, but also his occupation. The source records of other people's fertile fields and other things, etc. As for those letters, they are the correspondence between him and the former magistrate.

    After getting what he wanted, Xiao Zimo ordered his subordinates to pack all the gold and silver treasures found out into boxes and carry them down the mountain.