5.11

Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were walking on the street and found that as they imagined, people could be heard talking about Xiao Mansion's affairs everywhere.

    "You said, Master Xiao should know about this by now, right?" Wu Bai said.

    "I should know, I'm probably jumping with anger in Muxiangyuan at this moment." Xiao Zimo guessed.

    Wu Bai nodded in agreement: "He must think that we disclosed the news."

    "Leave him alone, since we're out, let's go shopping first, and then go to the tooth shop when the time is up?" Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Okay, let's go to the restaurant last time to eat sweet and sour pork loin." Wu Bai said happily.

    Xiao Zimo tapped his forehead and said with a smile: "You, I really don't know if I was hungry when I was a child, so greedy!"

.Having said this, Xiao Zimo paused. He thought that Wu Bai couldn't remember the past. He said that he would have poked his wound. He hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Brother Yuan, I didn't mean it."

    Wu Bai was not angry, after all, he himself did not have amnesia, but he didn't know how to explain this matter to Xiao Zimo for the time being, so he could only misunderstand him first.

    "I'm not angry with you. The doctor said that I will get better, so you don't have to be so nervous." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    "Ah, it's candied haws!" Wu Bai was full of surprise, pointed at candied haws, and said to Xiao Zimo, "You said before that you bought candied haws for me, so don't be rude!"

    Xiao Zimo smiled and admitted, "Okay, I'll buy it for you."

.Then the two of them bought candied haws and walked towards the restaurant they had eaten before, not noticing that two people behind them were looking at them with strange eyes.

    One of the two people is Mo Qingyu, the prince of Prince An, and the other is Liu Hengyu, a friend who had been drinking with him before, the second son of the Minister of Rites.

    Liu Hengyu rubbed his eyes with his hand, and said first, "Did I just look at it, why did I see Wu Qing walking with other men, and the relationship seems to be quite close?"

    Mo Qingyu gave him a good look and said sternly: "You read that right, that is Wu Qing, but he does look a little weird today."

    "You also think it's strange?" Liu Hengyu stabbed Mo Qingyu with his elbow, and said with a mysterious face, "Why don't we follow it and take a look?"

    "No." Mo Qingyu shook his head.

.Although Wu Qing's behavior was indeed a bit strange, it was none of his business, and he had no interest in knowing it at all.

    Liu Hengyu's curiosity was inflated, and he dragged Mo Qingyu to follow him for a long time before Mo Qingyu impatiently threw his arm away.

    "Go on your own, don't drag me, there's no way I'm going to have the fragrance of wine in other people's affairs." Mo Qingyu was a little angry.

    "Hey, don't be angry, if you don't go, you won't..." Liu Hengyu's voice changed, and he said excitedly: "Look, they entered the restaurant in front of you, anyway, you haven't decided where to go for a drink, why don't you go? How is this place?"

    Seeing that Mo Qingyu still didn't respond, Liu Hengyu rolled his eyes, and then persuaded: "Aren't you and Peng Haomiao good brothers, this Wu Qing is entangled with other men with Peng Haomiao on his back, with two boats on his back. Don't you want to help him keep an eye on it?"