3.11

The group hurriedly returned to the city and entered a medical clinic. Wu Bai asked two servants to carry Wu Yao in. At the same time, he also asked Xiao Zimo to sit down and let the doctor take the pulse and plan to prescribe some medicine to prevent it. Prevent wind chill.

    At the same time, Xiao Ziluo in the palace also learned about Xiao Zimo's falling into the water, but it was not clear what the specific situation was.

    Xiao Zimo will go to the south of the city this time because Xiao Ziluo told him that Wu Bai went to the south of the city to enjoy the flowers. Originally, Xiao Ziluo was watching his younger brother being depressed all day and wanted to help him, so he sent someone to investigate. After taking a look at Wu Bai's whereabouts, he told Xiao Zimo, who would have thought that his younger brother would fall into the water when he went to the south of the city. When Xiao Ziluo heard the news, he was full of regrets, so he shouldn't have told that silly boy.

.The doctor took Xiao Zimo's pulse and said that he was not in serious trouble. He only asked the pharmacy boy in the store to fry him a pair of medicine to prevent cold and drink, and then walked away to see the patient next to him.

    As for Wu Yao, another doctor prescribes medicine. Wu Yao's condition is much more serious than Xiao Zimo's. He started a fever before he got to the hospital. The doctor also prescribed a prescription and immediately prescribed the medicine. The medicine boy is fried and poured.

    When Xiao Ziluo arrived at the medical center, Xiao Zimo said in surprise, "Brother, why are you here?"

    Hearing Xiao Zimo calling the other party's eldest brother, Wu Bai immediately understood the identity of the person who came, and immediately wanted to salute. Before he could speak, Xiao Ziluo waved his hand, "No." After speaking, he glanced at the younger brother's admiration. People, thought: My brother's eyes are not bad!

    Then he looked at Xiao Zimo again, and said with concern: "I heard that you fell into the water, is it serious?" His eyes were always on Xiao Zimo.

."It's okay, eldest brother, I'm in good health, the doctor has already shown me, it's okay, don't worry!" Xiao Zimo turned around and replied.

    Xiao Ziluo came and took Xiao Zimo away. Although the doctor had already seen it, he couldn't be relieved. He brought Xiao Zimo into the palace, and declared the imperial doctor. Only then did he feel relieved.

    When the imperial doctor left, he asked, "What's the matter with you, aren't you just chasing a little brother, why are you making yourself so embarrassed?"

    Hearing the emperor's brother say 'pursuing a little brother', Xiao Zimo's brain suddenly felt like a lightning strike, his mind was shaking, and he looked like he was out of his mind, and said leisurely: "Big brother, what did you mean by that?"

    Seeing him like this, Xiao Ziluo couldn't help rolling his eyes, and said angrily, "As soon as you heard me saying that Wu Bai was in the south of the city, you rushed to the south of the city. Why don't you know why?"

.Wu Bai didn't know how Xiao Zimo in the palace suddenly realized, he only knew that Wu Liangcai's family in front of him was annoying.

    That's right, not long after Xiao Ziluo and others left, Wu Liangcai's family, who learned that Wu Yao fell into the water, arrived.

    As soon as she saw Wu Yao lying on the cot in the backyard of the hospital, Wu Yao's mother, Zhang Shulan, rushed to the bedside and cried emotionally, "My brother Yao~ what's wrong with you~"

    Wu Liangcai glanced at Wu Bai, who was also in the medical center, thinking that his own brother Yao was more important, so he did not rush to say hello to Wu Bai, but walked up to the maid who was serving Wu Yao and asked, "Who are you? How did you take care of Brother Yao and let him fall into the water!"