1.11

The next day, Wu Bai got up very early as he was going to town because he was in a hurry.

    He quickly packed himself up, and then took out a bag from his own room, which contained his change of clothes.

    He came to the left side of the yard, where the carriage was parked last night, and he quickly climbed onto the carriage to find the right place to put his baggage.

    He had just put away his belongings, and Village Chief Wu and Wu Kangan also came over with their own luggage. He stood on the carriage, took the luggage they handed over, and also found a place to put it.

    After the two brothers were all done, the village chief sat on the carriage and left with the carriage.

    As they walked farther and farther, and could not see the shadow of the carriage, the rest of the Wu family took their eyes back.

.When Wu Erfu saw that Wu Kangan had left, he also returned to his room with Wu Kangan and took out a bag.

    Seeing that he was carrying the burden, Wu Fulang asked, "Where are you going?"

    Regarding the matter of praying for his husband, speaking out will only make Wu Fulang more satisfied with his son-in-law, so Wu Erfulang did not deliberately hide it, and honestly explained his whereabouts and intentions to Wu Fulang.

    Sure enough, when Wu Fulang saw that the other party was going to go back to his parents' house, it was to pray for his son, and he would not allow it. He nodded and agreed immediately, and prepared a gift for him to bring back to his parents' house.

    Then he remembered that he couldn't favor one over the other, and the second husband hadn't been back to his parents' house for a long time. After the second husband left, he called the eldest son and his husband again, and asked the eldest son to take the husband back to his parents' house. have a look.

.However, the eldest husband is a native of the village, but his parents and Wu's family are in the west of the village and the other in the east of the village.

    Although he hadn't been back to his family for a long time, he occasionally saw his family in the village, and the Wu family treated him well, so he seldom went back, so as not to cause others to misunderstand and think he was It was only when he was bullied that he returned to his parents' home. Now Wu Fulang took the initiative to ask the boss of the Wu family to accompany him back to his parents' home, and he was naturally happy.

    So the husband and wife quickly packed themselves up, took some gifts and set off.

    Because his parents' family was in the same village, they didn't spend the night at their parents' home. They had lunch there at noon, chatted with their father-in-law, mother-in-law, and brothers and sisters about the current situation. They came back in the afternoon with the sunset. At home, Wu Fulang is alone at the moment, and it will be unsafe at night.

.On the other hand, Wu Erfu Lang's family saw him coming back and heard him say that this time he went back to his family to pray for the husband who was going to Fucheng for the scientific examination. His family sighed in their hearts, this son-in-law It's amazing, I didn't expect to go to Fucheng to test talents.

    You must know that the reason why they married their son to the second child of the Wu family was purely because they thought that the Wu family was a wealthy family in the village, rich, and their son would never endure hardship in the past, but they did not expect such a surprise now, the son is about to become Scholars, they couldn't help but feel proud of their vision.

    ......

    In the town, when Father Wu rushed to the gate of the academy with a carriage, he thought that he was the only one who chose to accompany his son to Fucheng, but found that several other candidates also accompanied their families.