4.19

On this day, Wu Bai came to Xushan Village with a lot of supplements. As soon as Shi Le heard his voice, he hurried over to open the door for him.

    "Brother Bai, you're here, come in quickly." Shi Le shouted happily.

    As soon as he entered the courtyard, Wu Bai found that there were a lot of medicinal herbs in the courtyard. He exclaimed, "Did you go up the mountain to collect all these medicinal herbs yourself? You are amazing!"

    Shi Le smiled, shook his head, and said, "I didn't pick these up in the mountains, I planted them myself."

    "Can the medicinal materials still be grown?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Yes, but this herb is different from growing vegetables and needs to be taken care of." Shi Le replied.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Is that so, then you must have spent a lot of time, right?"

."Actually, it's not too bad. In the past, I didn't spend as much thought on collecting herbs as taking care of these herbs. Going up the mountain to collect herbs will encounter many emergencies, and if you're not careful, you will die, but after planting them yourself, it's less. These worries, especially my grandfather getting older these years, I don't worry about him going up the mountain to collect herbs, so I thought of this method, but I didn't expect that I would actually grow herbs." Shi Le recounted.

    The two entered the room, Wu Bai looked at the old man on the bed, and shouted obediently, "Grandpa Shi." Then he put the supplements he brought on the table.

    Grandpa Shi Le heard from Brother Sun that he had made a good friend before. When he saw Wu Bai, he immediately understood that Wu Bai was that friend. He squinted, looked at Wu Bai and said with a smile: "You are Brother Bai, I heard Brother Le said about you, sit down."

    "It's me, I'm here to see you and Brother Le."..Wu Bai also replied with a smile.

    Shi Le followed his grandfather into the mountains to learn and collect medicines since he was a child. Even when he was at home, he read a medical book and seldom went out for a walk. Therefore, he didn't even have a good friend or peers to talk to. Now we know each other. After Wu Bai, he realized that friends are very important.

    The two of them chatted with Grandpa Shi for a while. After all, the old man was recovering from a serious illness, so he still needed a lot of rest, and they came out soon.

    Shi Le said to Wu Bai, "The medicinal herbs I plant are not far away. Would you like to come and have a look with me?"

    "Okay, but don't think that I don't know medicinal herbs." Wu Bai joked.

    "No, no, let's go." After Shi Le finished speaking, he picked up a backpack and put it on his back, closed the courtyard door, and walked in front to lead the way.

    After a while, the two came to a medicine field.

.I saw that the medicinal materials in the medicinal field were of distinct types, divided into different blocks for planting, and the growth was good and lush.

    "Wow!" Although Wu Bai had never seen it before, he knew that he must have looked very good.

    "What kind of medicinal herb is that with the little white flower over there?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    Shi Le followed his fingers and replied, "That's ginseng."

    "Ginseng!" Wu Bai was even more surprised. He didn't expect Shi Le to grow ginseng.

    "Well, that was planted from the seeds of a hundred-year-old ginseng I encountered when I went up the mountain to collect herbs, but there are only a dozen seeds of that kind, and only these few plants grow in the end." Shi Le introduced.