7.10

On this day, Wu Bai was explaining medical books to the children at home when he heard someone knocking on the door. Xiaoming was about to stand up to open the door, but Wu Bai stopped him: "You sit down and read the book honestly, and I'll open the door."

    He opened the courtyard door and saw a gloomy man wrapped in a black robe standing outside the door. Wu Bai quickly closed the courtyard door to block the sight from the hospital. He was worried that the other party would scare the children.

    "Who are you?" Wu Bai asked, in fact, he had already recognized that the other party was Li Chun, Cheng Su's enemy.

    Li Chun squinted at Wu Bai and asked, "Your master never mentioned me to you?"

    "Who are you?" Wu Bai asked suspiciously.

    "Li Chun." The other party stared at Wu Bai's eyes and said solemnly.

.Wu Bai's face changed greatly, and he said to Li Chun: "This is not the place to talk, you wait for me first, I'll pick up what master left you, and we'll talk elsewhere."

    When Li Chun heard that Cheng Su had left something for him, he nodded in agreement.

    "Master, who is outside?" Xiao Ming asked when Wu Bai came in.

    "That's a friend of my master. I have something to deal with now. You take the children and stay in the yard to read medical books. Don't run around." his jar.

    He already knew from the memory of the original body that the contents in this porcelain bottle were dangerous, and naturally he would not carry it with him.

    "Give me the things." Li Chun reached out his hand when he saw Wu Bai come out.

.Wu Bai didn't want a pool of blood on his doorstep, he retorted: "Let's talk elsewhere."

    "No, you can give it to me now." Li Chun didn't have the patience to wait, and directly reached out to grab it.

    But his poison treatment was okay, but his skills were not as flexible as Wu Bai's. Wu Bai quickly avoided his hand and ran towards the distance.

    Li Chun was in a hurry, and subconsciously wanted to take out the poison powder and throw it at Wu Bai, but Wu Bai had already guarded against him, and quickly opened the distance between the two, so that he had to follow.

    Wu Bai thought that he could not let Li Chun hurt the children, so he subconsciously ran away from home. Li Chun focused on what Cheng Su left him, without thinking too much, he followed Wu Bai and chased after him. .

    The two ran all the way to a remote bamboo forest before they stopped.

."Stop, you are not allowed to take another step forward, otherwise I will destroy the things that the master left you." Wu Bai threatened while holding the porcelain bottle.

    Li Chun really didn't dare to move, and even put the hand that wanted to spread the medicine back.

    "What do you want?" Li Chun asked impatiently.

    "I don't want to do anything, but I can also give you the things that Master left. I just said that if you talk in another place, you are the one who goes back on your word. You have to fight for this thing from me." Wu Bai calmed down and said. .

    "Okay, it's my fault, you gave me the things." Li Chun simply admitted his mistake.

    Wu Bai didn't give him the porcelain bottle immediately, but asked in a puzzled way: "You and Master are both poison doctors, and you should know that it contains poison, why are you so eager to get it? Say, making a bottle of poison should be a breeze, right?" .Even if you want to commit suicide, you don't need to take someone else's poison, right?