3.16

Hu Tiancheng was targeted as soon as he left the house, but he didn't realize it. He walked aimlessly on the street and passed the door of a tavern. He smelled the aroma of wine inside, moved his nose, and walked in. .

    People come and go in the tavern, and many people who love to drink love to stay in such a place. As soon as Hu Tiancheng enters, the aroma of the wine inside is more intoxicating and intoxicating, and he can't help being a little intoxicated. Tiancheng asked the shop assistant to serve himself two jars of the strongest wine.

    As soon as the wine came, Hu Tiancheng couldn't wait to unpack the jar, and the entire hall was immediately surrounded by the aroma of his jar of wine.

.A slightly shabby customer at the table next to him looked at the jug that he had bottomed out, looked at Hu Tiancheng a few times, rolled his eyes, came to Hu Tiancheng, and complimented: "The 'in this shop' Burning Heart Wine' only sells five jars a month, and the price is not cheap. The average person can't afford it at all. I didn't expect the young master to shoot two jars. This is really envious of our group of wine gluttons."

    Hu Tianchen gave him a sideways glance, and said disdainfully, "What? Do you want to drink?"

    The man quickly waved his hand and said, "No, no, sir, if you drink yours, I'll just sit here and smell it. We don't deserve to drink such a good wine, only a person with a beautiful and beautiful moon like the son. It's worthy to drink him."

.Hearing this, Hu Tiancheng was very happy. He was extremely aggrieved at home. Everyone complained and accused him, which caused him to be very irritable, so he came out to get some air. He didn't expect to meet him in this tavern. For such a hit-and-miss person, he greeted him as if he had met a confidant: "This eldest brother, sit down quickly."

    Seeing this, the man did not refuse and sat down.

    "This eldest brother, you really understand me so well, come, drink, and let's talk while drinking." Hu Tiancheng poured a glass of wine and handed it to the other party.

    That person travels all the year around these taverns, and he has his own set of eye-seeing skills. Since Hu Tiancheng came in, he could see that the other person was depressed and something must be wrong. For such a person, he had already practiced his speech skills. ——The other party has taken the initiative to invite him to drink.

    After a few glasses of sake, Hu Tiancheng began to ramble about his inner distress and grievances to the other party.

.The other party nodded as he listened to him confide these troubles, while his hands kept moving, he picked up the jar on the table and poured it into his own cup. After all, there are very few people who take advantage of Hu Tiancheng. It is rare to meet him once, so he naturally wants to drink enough. Especially the 'heart burning wine' in this tavern is small in quantity and strong in taste. It only sells five jars per month. He has been greedy for a long time, and today he finally got his wish.

    Hu Tiancheng's alcohol intake was average. After only a few drinks, he began to look a little drunk. He shook his head, and then leaned against the tavern window to blow the wind to make himself sober.

    At this moment, a pair of Biren passed by on the street outside the window, causing others to envy for a while, and everyone in the tavern stopped talking about other people, but talked about the pair of Biren.

    "The eldest princess and the concubine are still so loving, they have been married for nine years!"

."Yeah, my wife and I were sweet for a while when we got married. It's not like the eldest princess and the others. After many years of marriage, it's still like glue."