7.8

Wu Bai stayed in the county for a few more days, and did not leave until the toxins in the county magistrate's body were cleaned up.

    As soon as he returned to town, he was stopped by a young man dressed as a drug boy.

    "Are you Doctor Wu?" the person asked.

    "Exactly, what's the matter?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I'm the medicine boy of the 'Ping'an Pharmacy', Dr. Xi invites you to come over." The medicine boy replied.

    Although Wu Bai and Dr. Xi went to the county government office before, but Dr. Xi came back the next day. At this moment, when the drug boy said that Dr. Xi was invited, Wu Bai thought about what he had discussed with Dr. Xi, so he nodded and followed. The medicine boy went to the 'Safe Medicine Store' together.

    As soon as Wu Bai entered the pharmacy, he saw a man rushing towards him like a cannonball. He took a closer look and found that it was a small road, so he quickly caught him.

."Master, you are finally back." Xiaolu rubbed happily in Wu Bai's arms.

    "Xiaolu, why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.

    At this time, Doctor Xi came over. He looked at Wu Bai and said speechlessly, "These people thought I kidnapped you and sold you, and stayed in my shop and refused to leave."

    "Several people?"

    Xiaoming and Xiaoxin emerged from behind Doctor Xi with a cramped look, looking at Wu Bai nervously.

    "Master—"

    "What's going on?" Wu Bai asked, looking at Xiao Ming, the eldest child.

    "Yesterday was my birthday. When we saw you didn't come, we went to Qingyuan Village to find you, but they said you followed a doctor in the town..."

.Doctor Xi interjected: "Then they found me today, and they have to let me hand you over, or they will not leave. I told them that you went to the county and were treating the county magistrate. They also If you don’t believe me, you even asked me to take them to the county government office. This county government office is so important that I can enter if I say it…”

    After hearing it, Wu Bai didn't blame them for acting impulsively. After all, they were still young and needed someone to guide them well. He said to the young ones, "You go to the door and wait for me first."

    The little ones didn't dare to go against Wu Bai's words, so they walked to the door and waited.

    "Doctor Xi, I'm very sorry for causing you trouble." Wu Bai said apologetically.

."It doesn't matter, they didn't interfere with my actions. It's Doctor Wu, where did you find this disciple? You have a very digging personality, and you can't persuade me no matter what, unlike these medicine boys in my shop. All the monkeys and the monkeys, if they come to my shop in the future, what if they have such a temper, what if there is a conflict with the guests?" Doctor Xi was a little confused.

    "Doctor Xi, from tomorrow onwards, I will come to your store for a three-month consultation as compensation, what do you think?" Wu Bai asked.

    Hearing this, Doctor Xi put on a smile on his face, and said with a big smile: "This is naturally excellent, the old man's pharmacy will open the door for Doctor Wu at any time."

.After the negotiation, Wu Bai came out of the shop, only to see Xiaoming and Xiaoxin standing there with their heads pulled as if they had done something wrong, while Xiaolu looked up with their little heads up. Xi looked at him, until he saw Wu Bai come out, did he imitate Xiaoming's appearance, lowered his head and made an appearance of admitting his mistake.