3.5

Three days passed in a blink of an eye, and soon it was the time agreed by the old general and Wu's father. Wu's father brought his family to the main courtyard early in the morning.

    When their family arrived, the old general was sitting in the lobby with a wooden box on the table, and he didn't know what was inside.

    "Father." Wu Zhenghao and Zhu Yifang shouted.

    "Grandpa." Wu Bai followed his three older brothers and gave the old general a junior salute.

    The old general seemed to be in a bad mood, glanced at them, and only hummed.

    "Father, you said before that you will give me an answer in three days. Now that the third day has arrived, I don't know what your answer is?" Father Wu asked.

    General Wu was about to speak, when a voice came from the door, he stopped temporarily, just waiting for the person outside the door to come in.

.Seeing this, Wu's father did not continue to ask, but looked out the door together.

    People outside the door came in one after another. It was Wu Liangcai's family and Wu Zhenghao's younger brother Wu Zhengkang's family. The two families joked all the way and seemed to be more intimate.

    The two families first said hello to Old General Wu, and then they each found a chair and sat down, ignoring Father Wu's family.

    Father Wu was used to their attitude, but he didn't show anything. Zhu Yifang was different. She glanced at the two families in disgust, then looked away and didn't speak.

    Wu Bai's three brothers stared at Wu Yao fiercely, regardless of whether the other party was a brother, the three of them acted neatly, their eyes were not good, and they stared sharply, but it really scared Wu Yao, but Soon the other party reacted and glared back at them even more fiercely.

.This is the first time Wu Bai has seen Wu Yao since he woke up, but he has the memory of his original body and instantly recognizes the other person. Wu Yao does not look exquisite, just ordinary, with a little baby fat. There, it seemed harmless, but seeing the other party staring at the pair of eyes at the moment, just destroyed the only advantage.

    Old General Wu in the hall looked at how the three families in the hall were getting along, and understood that something was wrong. He sighed in his heart and said, "I called you here today to say one thing."

    Having said this, the old general paused and looked at Wu Liangcai's family.

    Wu Liangcai's eldest daughter-in-law suddenly felt a shudder in her heart, and she always felt that it would be better not to listen to what the uncle said next.

    Sure enough, the old general's next sentence stunned her.

.The scene was quiet for a moment, and soon Wu Liangcai's harsh voice sounded: "Let's move out! Brother, you are joking, right!"

    When Old General Wu saw him, he stood up excitedly. After being silent for a while, he still said, "I'm not kidding. Your family will move out today."

    When Wu Bai came, he heard Father Wu's speculation that the old general might let Wu Liangcai's family go out to live in the mansion. Hearing it with his own ears, he was not too shocked. The same was true of his three brothers, but Zhu Yifang's eyes were the same. There was a flash of joy.

    Wu Zhenghao's second brother, Wu Zhengkang's family, was really stunned and full of doubts: Doesn't my father like my uncle's family very much? Why are they being kicked out of the house all of a sudden?