6.16

At noon the next day, Wu Bai and others were sitting by a small creek. The fish in the creek looked big and plump. Wu Bai deliberately went into the water and caught more than a dozen fish. Seeing this, Li Qing ordered others to build a rack and start roasting. fish.

    While talking, everyone flipped the grilled fish on the shelf, and sprinkled a little seasoning on it from time to time.

    Suddenly, there was a sound of horse hooves in the distance, and everyone would look over, and the sound of horse hooves even came before them.

    Looking up, it was Xiao Jingxuan who was at the head.

    Xiao Jingxuan turned over and dismounted and walked in front of Xiao Zimo with a black face.

    "Father—" Xiao Zimo shouted hesitantly.

    "You've got a lot of skills, and you dare to run away from home!" Xiao Jingxuan took out a piece of letter paper from his arms and threw it in front of Xiao Zimo.

    Wu Bai looked down and found that this was Xiao Zimo's handwriting, with some words of goodbye written on it.

."Father, I have something to tell you alone, can I go over there?" Xiao Zimo pointed to a large rock not far away.

    Then he walked towards there first, Xiao Jingxuan glanced at Wu Bai, did not speak, and then walked towards the big stone.

    Li Qing walked over to Wu Bai and asked with concern, "Little Young Master, will this Young Master Xiao go back?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "No."

    But his eyes were fixed on the big stone. The father and son had some arguments at first, but then Xiao Zimo didn't know what to say. The anger on Xiao Jingshuo's face disappeared, and he spoke again like Xiao Zimo confirmed something. After receiving the reply, he took a deep look at the son, and quickly left with his subordinates.

    Xiao Zimo walked to Wu Bai and said with a smile, "It's alright, I have persuaded my father that he agreed to let me go with you to Li'an."

.Before Wu Bai could speak, another person came towards them on a horse.

    The two looked and found that it was Xiao Jingxuan's subordinate.

    Xiao Zimo opened it and found that there was a contract book for a shop, which was the contract book for the ready-to-wear shop opened by the Xiao family in Li'an County.

    "Father is quite thoughtful." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    "What did you say to Uncle Xiao just now to get him to agree to your stay?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo glanced at Wu Bai's stomach with an embarrassed expression, his eyes were erratic, and he pointed at the fish on the shelf and said, "Ah! The fish is about to burn."

    Seeing that he refused to speak, Wu Bai did not continue to ask, sat down, took off the grilled fish from the shelf, and handed it to him.

    After eating grilled fish, everyone set foot on the return journey again.

.When they came back, there was no cargo to slow down the speed, and it took them only half a month to return to Li'an County.

    When Wu Yingqiu learned that they were back, he stopped watching chess and hurried home.

    "Brother Bai - Young Master Xiao?" Wu Yingqiu didn't expect to see Xiao Zimo at home, although he knew early on that his little brother liked Xiao Zimo, but she didn't expect the other party to abduct someone back.