1.4

Hearing Wu Bai's words, Village Chief Wu was stunned for a while, because his little brother was very sensible since he was a child, and it was rare to make any requests to them, but the more this happened, the more distressed they felt.

    Village Chief Wu's heart softened, and he opened his mouth and agreed: "Okay!"

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he agreed, he was stepped on by Wu Fulang, and his face flushed with pain.

    But Wu Furang didn't seem to see it, so he turned to Wu Bai and said with a smile: "Brother Bai, you haven't recovered from your illness this time. I'll take you to Doctor Li's house tomorrow to see if you have any. What do you want, I will ask your father to buy it for you tomorrow, what do you think?"

    Knowing that Wu Fulang was concerned about his body, Wu Bai didn't blame him, nodded obediently, and said, "Well, I won't go this time, but next time Dad goes to town, Take me with you!"

.Seeing that the younger son was so obedient, Wu Fulang nodded with satisfaction, reached out and touched his head, and said with a smile, "Okay, okay, I will let your father take you."

    Seeing his promise, Wu Bai also achieved his goal. He didn't say more, and lowered his head to eat with concentration.

    The next day, when Wu Bai got up, he found that Wu's father had already gone out to town.

    Seeing him open the door, Mother Wu said to him, "Just right, we'll have dinner soon, go wash up, and after dinner, I'll accompany you to Dr. Li's house."

    Wu Bai knew that he was not sick at all, but in order to reassure Wu's mother and make himself freer, he was willing to follow Wu's mother to Li's house.

    After the meal, the two came to Li's house. Because Li's house was also from Xingfeng Village, they arrived after not long.

.Seeing that the door of Li's house was closed, Wu Fulang stepped forward and knocked.

    It was Li Fulang who opened the door. He saw the two people outside the door, and he quickly invited them in, while muttering: "Just now, the child's father told me about Brother Bai's condition, and he was about to go to your house to have a look. I didn't expect you to come by yourself."

    Hearing that Dr. Li cared so much about his children, Wu Furang smiled and replied, "Thank you, Dr. Li for caring about my son. He woke up the night before yesterday, and he didn't seem to be sick after that. I brought him here today, just want Dr. Li to give him another pulse to see if there is anything serious."

    In a few sentences, the group came to the pharmacy specially built for Dr. Li by the Li family. At this moment, Dr. Li was sorting out his medicinal materials.

.Seeing the Wu family husband and Wu Bai, Dr. Li understood why they came, so he put the medicinal materials in his hand aside, took out the pulse pillow from the drawer, and said to Wu Bai, "Sit down."

    Wu Bai heard the words, walked to the stool in front of the cabinet in front of him, put his hand on the pulse pillow, and said, "Uncle Li is here."

    Seeing him being so polite, Doctor Li nodded with satisfaction and began to diagnose his pulse.

    After a while, Dr. Li raised his head and said to them: "Your body is still a little weak, but it doesn't matter, you can rest at home for two days, but remember not to do heavy work recently."

    Hearing what Dr. Li said, Wu Fulang immediately felt relieved, and he would not do any heavy work if he didn't do it. Anyway, they didn't let their younger son do any heavy work.