3.13

Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai returned to the General's Mansion together.

    General Wu and Zhu Yifang were a little surprised when they saw them coming back together. It was clear that Xiao Zimo's attitude earlier showed that Bai Ge'er's reputation was the most important thing. Why are these two people getting together again today?

    The two looked at each other, and Zhu Yifang asked first, "Brother Bai, where have you been today? A new batch of fabrics has been placed under our shop, and I'm going to take you to pick out some new ones for you. What about the clothes, and why did the second prince come back with you?"

    Wu Bai replied honestly: "Mother, didn't Wu Yao fall into the water before? My aunt had some suspicions that I pushed Wu Yao into the water. Later, Wu Yao woke up and told him that it was a misunderstanding. Today I received it from my aunt. The letter asked me to go to Mingyuelou for dinner, and she intends to apologize to me in person."

    "It turns out that she knows her in general." Zhu Yifang nodded.

."What about the second prince?" Wu Zhenghao glanced at Xiao Zimo with a deep meaning, as if asking why the other party came to see Brother Bai again.

    Xiao Zimo quickly explained: "Uncle, I didn't intend to breach the contract. I actually received a report from my servant today that someone was trying to kill Brother Bai, so I went to see Brother Bai when I was worried."

    "What? Someone is trying to kill Brother Bai, what's going on?" Wu Zhenghao stared at Xiao Zimo.

    Zhu Yifang was also frightened, and hurriedly looked at Wu Bai, seeing that the other party was not injured in any way, and he was relieved.

    Wu Bai didn't expect Xiao Zimo to say this, but since he has said it, Wu Bai will no longer hide it, and honestly tell what happened in the restaurant.

.The more Wu Zhenghao and Zhu Yifang listened, the more angry they became. They wanted to shoot Wu Yao and Hu Tiancheng to death on the spot, the son of a small businessman, who even dared to plot against the little son of General Xiao Xiang's mansion.

    "Don't be angry, don't be angry." Wu Bai quickly stepped forward to give the two Shunbei to calm them down, so as not to damage their bodies.

    When their anger slowly subsided, Wu Zhenghao's eyes towards Xiao Zimo became gentle, which made Xiao Zimo a little flattered.

    "Thank you Second Prince for your help today." Wu Zhenghao stood up and cupped his hands towards Xiao Zimo.

    "No thanks, it's all I should do." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Zhenghao a little embarrassedly. Now that he is enlightened, he understands what he thinks about Brother Bai, so facing Wu Zhenghao's future father-in-law, he feels a little guilty.

    Wu Zhenghao was full of gratitude, but he saw Xiao Zimo's guilty conscience.

.Guilty? What's so guilty about saving Brother Bai?

    Suddenly, Wu Zhenghao thought of something, narrowed his eyes, looked at Xiao Zimo, and found that the other party's small eyes swept towards Brother Bai from time to time.

    As a visitor, Wu Zhenghao immediately understood that Xiao Zimo was probably thinking about his own brother Bai, and then he looked at Brother Bai again, and found that the other party looked at Xiao Zimo with the same expression as before, no change, so he put it down. Come to the heart, this shows that Xiao Zimo should not have expressed his heart to Brother Bai yet.

    Although I understand Xiao Zimo's intentions, and the identity of the other party is high enough to be worthy of Brother Bai, as a child of the royal family, it is impossible for the backyard to be quiet. To be honest, their husband and wife would rather Brother Bai choose The family background is not as good as the general's mansion. In this way, with the general's mansion, the other party will never dare to treat Bai Ge'er badly.