1.12

Everyone repaired for a night. After getting up the next morning, everyone went out. Most of them came to Fucheng for the first time. When they came back to cook, if they bought every meal from the inn, then after the imperial examination was over, they would probably have run out of money on their bodies.

    Even the masters who had been to Fucheng before went out. After all, they had friends in Fucheng. It was rare to come to Fucheng once, so they had to visit one or two.

    In this way, Wu Bai and Wu's father also went out.

    Just happened to catch up with the market today, and there were more people on the street than it seemed yesterday.

.The three of them strolled around Fucheng, thinking that since they came to Fucheng, they should buy something for the family to take back. In fact, they did not have to buy them some valuables. As long as they were in their hearts, I believe Wu Fulang and the others should also do the same. will be very happy.

    Along the way, Father Wu and Wu Kangan were dizzying to see the prosperity and liveliness of the Fucheng.

    It was Wu Bai, who had lived in the more prosperous capital city, so seeing the prosperity and liveliness of the palace city, he was not fascinated by his eyes. On the contrary, he was now thinking about what method he should use, which was reasonable. Earn the money and won't cause the Wu family's father and son to suspect.

.Just when he was focused on watching the people around him and wanted to find some breakthroughs from those people, a carriage came from behind them. The speed of the carriage was not fast, but because Wu Bai's mind was not on this, so He didn't notice that the carriage coming from behind was slowly approaching from behind him.

    Father Wu saw it, but their reaction was a bit slower, and there were more people around, so they couldn't pull Wu Bai away in time.

    In this way, Wu Bai was successfully hit by the carriage.

    Because the speed of the carriage was not fast, Wu Bai just pressed his hand on the ground, causing a little scratch, nothing serious, and he quickly stood up by himself.

    When the driver of the car saw that he had hit someone, and the other party was a weak little brother, he couldn't help breaking out in a cold sweat.

.At this moment, the person sitting in the carriage noticed that the carriage had suddenly stopped, and thought that they had reached the destination, so they opened the curtain, and at a glance, they met a little brother in front of the carriage.

    It was a young man who opened the curtain. After he opened the curtain, he saw that he had not reached his destination, and found the scar on the hand of the little brother in front of the carriage. He immediately guessed that the other party might have been hit by the carriage. , he frowned involuntarily.

    Seeing his master frown, the driver quickly admitted his mistake: "Young Master, the villain didn't do it on purpose. There are too many people. I accidentally bumped into this little brother, villain..."

.The young man was impatient to listen to the other party's words, and immediately interrupted the other party's words, and got out of the carriage, and said to Wu Bai who was still in a daze: "Xiao Zimo, the driver who was getting off just now was reckless and accidentally bumped into it. This little brother, I hope my little brother forgives me."

    Wu Bai was stunned when he saw the other's face. He didn't expect to see a face exactly like his husband in this world.

    Just as he thought that this was a coincidence, after all, when people knew each other and things were the same, he heard the other person introduce him as Xiao Zimo.