1.22

When the injured person left, Wu Kangan and the others also inquired about the latest news from the shop assistant.

    From the shopkeeper's second mouth, they learned that some time ago, the fifth prince was assassinated and disappeared for more than ten days, but he returned safely yesterday.

    The shop assistant shared this with Wu Kangan and the others, while complaining about the fate of the fifth prince.

    After dismissing the second shopkeeper, Wu Bai analyzed: "I guess the person we rescued before is the fifth prince."

    "No way? Is it such a coincidence?" Brother Wu couldn't believe it.

."I don't know either, it was just a guess just now, but, no matter what, we can't talk about this to others, someone dares to attack the prince, if we know that the fifth prince is fine because of us, At that time, the other party may trouble us, and we will not be as lucky as the fifth prince." Wu Bai warned.

    "Well, we understand what you said. Don't worry, Brother Bai, we won't go out and talk nonsense." Wu Kangan is now a father and has become a lot more mature, unlike when Wu Bai first came to this world, he saw acting impulsive.

    So for Wu Kangan's guarantee, Wu Bai is still at ease.

    Because the fifth prince had returned, the atmosphere in the capital became less tense, and more and more people took to the streets.

.On this day, the three of Wu Bai also planned to go out and buy some things. After all, they were going to stay in the capital for the first half of the year. Although the things in the inn were complete, they still felt that something was missing.

    Xu Shi hadn't gone out for a long time, and because he was not familiar with the capital, the three of them were looking forward to it. Seeing all kinds of little things on the street, all the things they had never seen before, were very novel.

    Wu Kangan's eyes are mainly on those things that children can use. Whenever he sees something that children can use, he can't help but buy them all. If it wasn't for Wu Bai and the two to stop him, he probably would have put them away. The toy stall moved home.

.This time Wu Bai and the others went to the capital, and they had to stay here for a long time. Father Wu and the others gave enough money, but no matter how much money they had, they still decided to pay close attention to Wu Kangan's examination fee first. , As for the child, it's only a little over a month now, maybe when the child is born, they have already returned to their hometown.

    Before, when they came across a post station, they would send it to Father Wu and the others, but now that they arrived in the capital, for various reasons, they did not send a letter back to Father Wu and the others, so they went out today to go shopping and learn about the capital. The second is to send a letter to Father Wu and the others.

    As the three walked, they asked the vendors where they could send letters.

    Suddenly they found out that there was a Moxiang Pavilion on Baihu Street, where they could pass letters to people, but they just needed to give some money.

.After asking about the location of Baihu Street, they happily walked towards that place.

    The signboard of Moxiang Pavilion is very large. When they arrived at Baihu Street, they saw the large characters almost at a glance.

    After arriving at the door, they found a counter location according to the doorman's prompt, and then asked the person to take the envelope, write the delivery address, put the letter in and seal it, pay the money, and the delivery was done. .