3.19

In this way, Hu Tiancheng was injured by He Wenliang and lay in bed to recuperate. As a result, the other party did not go out at all, so Xiao Zimo sent his men to stare at Hu Tiancheng. Force the opponent to go out.

    Although Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai suspected that Hu Tiancheng had impure motives for going to the Princess Mansion last time, but there was no evidence to prove it, they could only let their servants stare at each other. As long as the other party did bad things again, they could arrest them The other party appeared, but now that the other party didn't go out, they had to wait patiently.

    This wait is half a month. On this day, Xiao Zi brought Wu Bai to the silver building. He heard that there are new jewelry here. The two of them also came to see the excitement. If they meet the right ones, they can choose one or two for Zhu Yifang. .

    The shopkeeper of Yinlou knew that their status was precious as soon as they were dressed, and hurried over to greet them in person.

.The shopkeeper first introduced them to some jewelry downstairs. Seeing that they didn't like it, he took them upstairs. The price and quality of jewelry on the second floor were much better than those downstairs.

    Wu Bai took a fancy to a pair of jade bracelets. The bracelets looked verdant and very suitable for Zhu Yifang. He immediately asked the showcase to wrap them up for himself.

    Xiao Zimo took a fancy to a pair of yin-yang carp jade pendants and bought them too.

    The two were walking around on the second floor, and Wu Bai suddenly noticed two people walking in talking and laughing at the door downstairs, and his eyes flashed.

    "What are you looking at?" Xiao Zimo leaned over and asked.

    "Look, who is that?" Wu Bai pointed to Yusha downstairs.

.Xiao Zimo followed his line of sight and saw Hu Tiancheng downstairs and his sister's personal maid, Chai'er, looking at a pair of earrings, and two more people walked in not far behind them. He pretended to be buying jewelry, but in fact his eyes were fixed on Hu Tiancheng from time to time. Xiao Zimo recognized that it was the subordinate he sent to stare at Hu Tiancheng.

    At this time, Wu Bai also saw the two people staring at Hu Tiancheng. As soon as his heart moved, he understood and nodded to Xiao Zimo to show that he knew.

    The shopkeeper of the silver building next to him felt a little strange when he saw that the two of them suddenly stopped talking, so he also looked downstairs. His angle was not as wide as Wu Bai's and the two of them, so he only saw Hu Tiancheng and Chai'er, but he didn't look down. Xiao Zimo's servant.

.Then he glanced at Hu Tiancheng, suddenly remembered something, and said, "That young master came here once before, but I didn't expect to come again today."

    Hearing the shopkeeper talking, Xiao Zimo also remembered that his subordinates had told him two days ago that Hu Tiancheng had bought a golden hairpin in the silver building. Perhaps the golden hairpin bought by Hu Tiancheng was given to the hairpin.

    Although she is so skeptical, Xiao Zimo thinks that Chai'er should not have such shallow eyelids. She is already her sister's personal maid, and she has seen so many good things, so she will not be begged by Hu Tiancheng. rejoice.

    Just thinking about it, Chai'er downstairs had already looked at the pair of earrings and was taking them to the counter to pay.

    However, Hu Tiancheng took a step forward and quickly handed the silver note to Xiao Er. Chai'er smiled and accepted his kindness.

.After paying the money, the two walked out of the silver building together.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai upstairs saw them go, looked at each other, and quickly followed them downstairs.

    The two people who were sent by Xiao Zimo to follow Hu Tiancheng were also preparing to chase out at the moment when they saw Xiao Zimo coming downstairs.

    Xiao Zimo nodded, then said, "You guys go! Leave us a mark."

    After the two left, Xiao Zimo paid for the jade pendant and the bracelet, and then took Wu Bai's hand and followed the sign left by the servant.

    Then they arrived at the door of a restaurant and looked up, the good guy was actually the 'Mingyue Building'.

.Xiao Zimo's subordinates knew that he was coming, and they specially reserved a person at the door to meet them. When they saw them coming, they hurried over to greet them: "My lord, they are going upstairs now, my subordinates know about you. If I want to come over, I specially reserved a room for you upstairs, right next to the private room where Hu Tiancheng and the others are."

    "My lord, please come with me." The man led the way.

    Going upstairs, in the private room, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai found a stool and sat down, drinking tea while listening to the voices coming from the next door.

    The two of them have practiced martial arts since childhood, and their ears are far superior to ordinary people, and naturally they can hear the conversation next door clearly.