5.17

The next day, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo woke up and sneaked to the vicinity of Xiao Mansion again, wanting to see if there would be any major movement in Shangshu Mansion, but found that it was the same as usual, and Xiao Shangshu also went to court normally. , and did not send men to hunt them down.

    This looks like a normal scene, but it is just unusual for Wu Bai and the others.

    Wu Bai thought about it and said, "It was a little strange that those men in black appeared last night. I don't know if it has anything to do with the man in black that I followed last time."

    "There's nothing to do now anyway, why don't we go to the house you mentioned?" Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Yes." Wu Bai agreed.

    Then he took Xiao Zimo to the remote alley, then sneaked into the house and hid on the beams of the hall.

.As soon as the two were hiding, two people came.

    One of them was the one who drove Wu Bai into the cliff.

    The man said, "Are you ready?"

    Another man with a somewhat feminine appearance replied: "Don't worry, this is a trivial matter for me."

    Seeing that the femininity man was a little rambling, the man then reminded: "This is a major event, there is only one chance, only success is allowed, not failure, you have to treat it with 100,000 spirits."

    "Understood, then I'll go to Shangshu's mansion to wait for Xiao Yongjin." The feminine man replied.

    "Hmm." The man nodded.

    The feminine man was sent away, and the man stayed in the hall for a while, then walked out of the hall, and left with everyone in the house.

.When they were far away, Wu Bai also left the house with Xiao Zimo.

    The two walked aimlessly on the street, Xiao Zimo asked, "Where are we going next?"

    Wu Bai thought about it and said, "Zimo, my memory seems to be completely restored."

    "Really? Great." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    "Well, I'm the child of King Jing and his wife, my name is Wu Bai. Three years ago, I took my younger brother Wu Qing to the 'Longjing Temple', trying to get Longjing water for my grandmother, who is now deceased. I fell off the cliff and my head was hit, causing me to lose my memory. When I saw the man in black in the house just now, I remembered everything, and he was the one who knocked me off the cliff back then." Wu Bai narrated.

    "What, doesn't this mean that the person who chased you back then had something to do with Xiao Yongjin.Xiao Zimo is now unwilling to call Xiao Yongjin his father.

    "It should be right." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Did you have any grudges with Xiao Yongjin before? Why did he send someone to hunt you down?" Xiao Zimo was a little puzzled.

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "I have no hatred with him before, and I have never seen him before. I guess this matter may be related to my father and the others."

    "Then let's go to King Jing and ask the couple." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Can."

    The two of them came to Prince Jing's mansion, but Prince Jing had not returned from the previous dynasty. It was Mu Shuyun and Wu Qing who received them.

    Wu Qing looked at them with an unhappy expression and said nothing.

.Mu Shuyun listened to Wu Bai talking about what happened three years ago, her face was already covered with tears, she walked up to Wu Bai excitedly, hugged him, and cried, "I knew you were my Bai. Brother, I knew I didn't admit the wrong person."