7.12

Everyone played too late, and Wu Bai stayed at the Ci Orphanage. The next morning, he rented a carriage and took the children back to Qingyuan Village.

As soon as he entered the house, Wu Bai found that something was wrong in the yard, and there were signs of fighting.

There was also a whimper in the woodshed. He asked the children to lean back first, and he picked up a stick and gradually approached the woodshed.

"Doctor Wu Bai-"

A voice came from behind him, and Wu Bai turned to look.

It was Xiao Zimo.

The other party said with a serious face: "Doctor Wu Bai, you are back, I have something to tell you."

Wu Bai put the stick behind him and said nonchalantly, "Please tell me."

"Yesterday I came to your house to look for you, but I found someone was stealing from your house." Xiao Zimo said.

"Theft? Who is it?" Wu Bai asked.

."I don't know. He is now locked in your firewood house by Xiao Yi, and I ordered Xiao Yi to keep an eye on him." Xiao Zimo came to the firewood house and knocked on it.

The wooden door was opened from the inside with a creak, revealing Xiao Yi's face.

Xiao Yi called out the son, and then shouted to Wu Bai: "Doctor Wu."

Wu Bai didn't put down the stick in his hand, he slowly stepped into the firewood room, and saw a man tied up with hemp rope lying on the ground of the firewood room.

He took a closer look and found that it was Ye Chengji.

"It's you." Wu Bai's eyes lit up.

Xiao Zimo has been paying attention to Wu Bai's expression. He noticed that Wu Bai had a smile on his face when he saw this person, and then asked, "Doctor Wu Bai knows this person?"

"I know, he is from Qingyuan Village." Wu Bai nodded.

"I don't know what Doctor Wu plans to do with him?" .Xiao Yi asked.

Wu Bai didn't answer. He kicked Ye Chengji, who was on the ground with his eyes closed, and asked, "Say, who told you to steal?"

Ye Chengji didn't expect Wu Bai to ask such a question, he was stunned for a moment, and said, "No one instructed me."

Xiao Zimo was also stunned when he heard the words, he thought, could it be that Doctor Wu Bai wants to let this man go?

"You don't want to tell the truth, right? You'll be willing to say anything when you go to court." Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "Mr. Xiao, can you tell him the difference between a principal and an accomplice."

"I would like to serve Dr. Wu Bai." Xiao Zimo nodded, and then said, "According to the seventh case of Article 372 of the Dazhou Law, those who commit the crime of theft shall be imprisoned for five years for the master and two years for the slave. "

Wu Bai spread his hands and said, "Did you hear? . The principal is imprisoned for five years, and the accomplice only needs to be sentenced to two years. You have to think carefully, do you have anyone instructing you? "

After Ye Chengji heard these words, his eyes kept rolling. He thought of Lu Qiu and said slowly, "Okay, I admit, someone instructed me to steal something."

In the end, he revealed Lu Qiu.

Wu Bai just suspected that Lu Qiu had something to do with this, but he didn't expect that Ye Chengji would really confess to Lu Qiu.