4.8

When they got to the mountain, Wu Bai also knew that it was not early, so he quickly found the river where he spent the night last night, and decided to rest here for the night.

    The next day, Wu Bai used the old method to catch a fish from the river, grilled it and ate it, and then followed the mark left before to come to the position of the footprints again.

    Just as he was about to step forward to investigate carefully, he heard footsteps. Wu Bai quickly found a big tree and climbed up, using the shade to cover his body.

    Not long after, two people walked out from the depths of the jungle. They were carrying a large box that looked heavy, and they didn't know what it was.

    The two of them carried the boxes all the way and chatted while chatting.

    One of the men in green clothes said: "The Zhaizhu is really powerful, and it didn't take long to make up for the lost money."

."That's not it, fortunately I didn't do stupid things with that traitor at the beginning, otherwise how could I eat delicious and spicy food with the Zhai Master now!" Another man in Tsing Yi said with a happy face.

    Hearing what he said, the man in green sneered and said, "Bah, just like you, that traitor didn't look down on you back then."

    "Hey, what a fool I am, I know how to hide my clumsiness. If the traitor accidentally finds out that I am powerful, I have to ask me to chase down the village master with him. I am not willing to do such a thing." The man in Tsing Yi said: Angrily laughed.

    "Okay, okay, I'm too lazy to listen to your bragging, hurry up!" The man in green urged.

    Then the two quickened their pace and disappeared from Wu Bai's sight.

    Wu Bai climbed down from the tree and chased after them far away.

.Hearing them talking about 'zhai master' just now, Wu Bai had some doubts that they were talking about Tan Tianyu, but it was already written in the book that Tan Tianyu had led his subordinates to reform their evil ways and started a legitimate business, so Wu Bai planned to first Stand still and wait until the time to see the machine again.

    The two people in front were carrying a large box of things. Because of the heavy weight, they stopped and rested several times in the middle, but their state was very relaxed, and they were not vigilant at all. Obviously, they did not expect that someone would be in this deep mountain old forest. follow them.

    Wu Bai followed them to a waterfall, watching them strutting through a shallow pool waterfall, and suddenly understood that there was something special inside.

    He hid behind a tree, waited for a while, and then quietly came to the waterfall, but Wu Bai didn't rush into the waterfall, but threw a stone inside, and then hid behind the tree.

.In this way, after waiting for a while and no one came out to check, Wu Bai walked to the waterfall again and carefully crossed the waterfall.

    Passing through the waterfall, I saw a dark passage inside, which looked dark and couldn't see the bottom at a glance.

    However, Wu Bai had an intuition to find Xiao Zimo when he went up the mountain this time. At this moment, he naturally couldn't give up easily, even if it was a Longtan Tiger Den, he had to go in.

    Wu Bai held the stick in his hand in front of him, and walked in slowly step by step. After an unknown amount of time, he finally saw a ray of light. Wu Bai knew that the cave was out of the way, but he did not relax his vigilance. Increase your strength to grip the stick in your hand.