3.4

In the last life, Xiao Zimo became a prefect in Yangjiang Province. Later, after having children, Wu Bai and him often took their children to Haining Village to visit Wu’s father. Their two children were interested in the sea since childhood, Wu Bai and Xiao Zi For the sake of their safety, Mo also learned to swim, so Wu Bai was able to react quickly and swim ashore after being pushed off the pond in this life.

    The doctor said that Wu Bai's condition was not serious. After taking the medicine and sleeping, Wu Bai felt much better after waking up. His head was not as heavy as yesterday, so he wanted to get out of bed and move around.

    Seeing that he was about to get out of bed, Zhu Yifang hurriedly stopped him and said, "Brother Bai, your body is not yet fully recovered, so you should rest more and get out of bed when you are well."

.Wu Bai hugged Zhu Yifang's arm, looked at her with big wet eyes, and prayed, "Mother, I'm really healed. If you don't believe me, find a doctor to give me another look, okay?"

    The youngest son, Yuxue, has been cute since he was a child, but he is also very well-behaved. There is rarely such a coquettish situation. How could Zhu Yifang bear it, but he had no choice but to agree to find a doctor to see it.

    This doctor is still the same one from yesterday. After he came, he took Wu Bai's pulse first, and then smiled and said to Zhu Yifang, "Madam, the young master is fine."

    After seeing the doctor away, Wu Bai lifted the quilt with both hands, quickly put on his coat, and then rushed out the door, seeing him jumping off like this, the big stone in Zhu Yifang's heart finally fell.

.In fact, Wu Bai is not an impatient person, but he was worried that his slowness would make Zhu Yifang even more worried, so he behaved a little more lively to reassure the other party.

    After leaving the yard, Wu Bai didn't know where to go, so he just wandered around the house at will.

    Walking and walking, he came to a martial arts field. There were some weapons on both sides of the martial arts field. There was a wide flat ground in the middle, and three and a half large children were half-squatting on the top of the flat ground.

    "Big brother, second brother, third brother." Wu Bai greeted them.

    The three children were originally half-sized children. When their concentration was insufficient, when they saw someone coming, they looked up and saw that it was their own little brother. They immediately let go of themselves and all ran towards Wu Bai.

    "Brother Bai, why are you here, how is your health, is there any discomfort?"

."It's windy here, I'll carry you back to rest!"

    In response to the three brothers' greetings, Wu Baiyan smiled and replied, "I'm fine, my mother just found a doctor for me, and the doctor said I'm fine."

    Seeing that Wu Bai's face was still a little pale, the three of them said with concern, "Your face is so pale, brother Bai, are you really okay?"

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said, "It's alright, I just came over and was a little tired. I'll just stand here and rest for a while."

    "Which line is it to stand here? There are stools over there, go and sit there!" Brother Wu pointed to the diagonal right side of the martial arts field.

    "Okay, you stinky boy, I'll be lazy when I'm not here for a while, is it itchy?" Several people were talking when a roar suddenly came from behind, making Wu Bai and the others jump.

.Wu Bai was simply frightened by the sudden voice, while the three Wu Jiarong brothers were frightened by the speaker.

    "Master Ning, it's not that we're lazy, it's Brother Bai who came over. He fell into the water yesterday. We don't worry about him, so we got up to check." Wu Jiarong explained.