4.17

Seeing that there are only two people here, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, Tan Tianyu estimated the strength of himself and Xiao Zimo, remembering that the other party had knocked down the brothers in his stockade alone, he clenched his fists tightly. Let go for a while, and said to Xiao Zimo: "Master Xiao, today is Tan's big day. Didn't you and your husband really come to find Tan's happiness?"

    Xiao Zimo was waiting to answer when suddenly there was a commotion from the crowd behind him, and then they dispersed to both sides. A few people walked in, and it was the yamen under his command who came.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai turned their backs to the door, not knowing what was going on, they turned to look over together.

    Tan Tianyu was facing the direction of the door, just looking at the yamen, and suddenly knew that Xiao Zimo was not joking with him.

.Before Wu Bai could fight back, he heard him threatening Xiao Zimo: "Master Xiao, I know you are strong in martial arts, but your husband is a weak boy, if you want him to survive, take him with you. Get your subordinates out of this yard first."

    Xiao Zimo glanced at Wu Bai in his hand, only to see Wu Bai winking at him, motioning him to take his subordinates to exit, he glanced at Wu Bai again, made sure that the other party really meant this, and then brought Exit the yard by hand.

    Seeing Xiao Zimo honestly exit the yard, Tan Tianyu released his control over Wu Bai, and then turned over to escape from the back wall.

    Unfortunately, before he could climb up the wall, Wu Bai was entangled with a whip and fell to the ground.

    Wu Bai took a step forward, put his foot on Tan Tianyu's heart, and said condescendingly, "Do you still want to run?"

.Tan Tianyu struggled a few times, and was taught a lesson by Wu Bai, and then he became honest. He looked at Wu Bai in disbelief: "How can you know martial arts? Why didn't I know about it before?"

    "It's normal for you not to know, this is what my husband taught me!" Wu Bai said proudly.

    "Impossible, how long have you known each other, how can you learn so well?" Tan Tianyu didn't believe it.

    Wu Bai rolled his eyes and ignored him.

    Xiao Zimo outside the door guessed that Wu Bai had taken down the man, so he walked in again with the yamen.

    Seeing this scene in the courtyard, the yamen were stunned.

    "Tie him up." Xiao Zimo ordered, then came to Wu Bai, looked at him, and asked with concern, "How are you? Are you okay?"

.Wu Bai shook his head and said proudly, "Hmph, ten are not enough for me to beat him!"

    The yamen who was bound by Tan Tianyu: "..." Oh my God, Zhengjun is too powerful! Fortunately, they hadn't offended him anywhere before.

    The movement in the yard caught Shi Le's attention in the house. He put down the medicine bowl in his hand and walked out. Just when he saw Tan Tianyu being tied up, he asked, "What are you doing?"

    This is the first time Wu Bai has seen Shi Le since he came to this world. At first glance, he only thinks that the other party has delicate eyebrows and eyes, but after a closer look, he can find that the other party has a beautiful appearance and a unique temperament. The eyes are clear and transparent.

    Wu Bai went up to the pair and explained to him: "Someone sued Tan Tianyu for oppressing the good people, wantonly occupying the people's fields and shops, etc. We are here to take him back for trial, sorry for interrupting your marriage."