7.19

The yamen came and left quickly. When Xiao Zimo's family heard the news and arrived, they only saw that Wu Bai was about to close the door.

    "Doctor Wu Bai, I heard that the yamen came here just now, what's the matter?" Xiao Zimo asked worriedly.

    "Come in first, sit down and talk." Wu Bai turned to his side to let them in, and then closed the courtyard door.

    The Ye family was going to watch a good show, but it was lonely, and now the crowd had dispersed, so they had to scold and leave.

    Wu Bai said slowly: "Xiao Yu'er was taken away by a group of traffickers. Yesterday, I was worried that Yingniang and the children were in a hurry, so I didn't rush to deal with them, but brought the children back first. At this moment, the three traffickers He should be put in jail, so the county magistrate will send someone here."

    "Didn't you deal with them, why are they still in jail?" .Xiao Tianhen asked curiously.

    "...That's the thing, I sprinkled the powder on their silver, and once they touched the powder, they would faint after a while, and when they woke up, they felt like ants had crawled over their bodies. They were very uncomfortable and needed an antidote. Only then can I stop, I left a message for them in the ruined temple and asked them to surrender to the county government, and then I will give them the antidote." Wu Bai said.

    "So it is." Su Min looked at Wu Bai with admiration on her face. She didn't expect that the other party was not only skilled in medicine, but also so smart, and she didn't know who would be cheaper in the future.

    Thinking of this, Su Min suddenly had the thought of protecting the media and pulling fibers. As the saying goes, fat water does not flow to outsiders' fields, such a rare smart and kind little brother like Dr. Wu, naturally, it is cost-effective to go to his own home.

    "Doctor Wu, oh no, can I call you Brother Bai?Su Min showed a perfect smile and looked at Wu Bai and asked.

    Wu Bai didn't know why, it was just a title, and he didn't mind, so he nodded and said, "Okay, the princess can do whatever you want."

    Hearing this, Su Min smiled more kindly. She approached Wu Bai and asked, "Brother Bai, how old are you this year?"

    "It's almost eighteen." Wu Bai answered truthfully.

    "What kind of sweetheart does Brother Bai have?" Su Min continued to ask.

    Wu Bai: "..." He glanced at Xiao Zimo calmly, and found that the other party's face changed.

    "Mother, what are you asking about this?" Xiao Zimo asked eagerly.

    Su Min replied, "I'm not concerned about Brother Bai's life-long affairs, so I asked a few more questions. What are you doing in such a hurry?" Huh? wrong!

.She got up and pulled Xiao Zimo to the other side, and asked in a low voice, "Tell me honestly, do you like Brother Bai?"

    Xiao Zimo's face turned slightly red: "..."

    However, his skin was fair in this life, and Su Min knew him very well, so even if his face was a little red, it was a sign of the problem.

    She rolled her eyes and said provocatively, "Your uncle's younger cousin just turned eighteen this year. I'm thinking about introducing him to Brother Bai. What do you think?"

    "Of course not!" Xiao Zimo said decisively.

    "Why not? If this brother Bai becomes your cousin-in-law, we will have a doctor in our family in the future. I think it's a good thing!" Su Min folded her hands and said with a smile.