1.5

Wu Kangan was reading a book when he heard footsteps coming from the door. He turned his head and saw that it was his younger brother. He thought that the other party was looking for him for a notebook to pass the time, so he pointed to the bookshelf behind him and said, "It's the same old place. From the top to the bottom of the third row on the right, take it yourself."

    When Wu Bai heard what the other party said, he was stunned for a while, and then he understood from the original body's memory what was going on. Immediately, his face was full of black lines. He was not interested in these words at all. His husband used to The stories told to him are interesting, especially one of the stories called "Journey to the West", which is much more exciting than these current books.

.But he didn't come to the study to discuss the script with Second Brother Wu. After thinking about his purpose, Wu Bai walked to the bookshelf next to him, intending to see if the books that Second Brother Wu read were different from what he knew, etc. After reading the titles on the bookshelf, Wu Bai breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were all books like the Four Books and Five Classics, and they were no different from what he knew.

    He picked up one of the "Analects of Confucius", turned to the first page, and found that the content inside was the same as what he had read, and he was instantly overjoyed.

    Wu Bai walked to the desk with the "Analects of Confucius" and said to the second brother Wu, who was immersed in reading again, "Second brother, have you read all the books on your bookshelf?"

    Brother Wu thought of nothing else and nodded subconsciously.

    "Then you might take them down?" Wu Bai asked again.

.Brother Wu nodded again, but halfway through he nodded, feeling a little strange, he looked up at Wu Bai and asked, "Why are you asking this?"

    Although the other party nodded halfway just now, Wu Bai had already got the answer he wanted to know, but he did not directly answer the second brother Wu's question, but changed the subject and said, "I don't believe it, unless you recite it to me."

    "Okay, Brother Bai, don't make trouble, take the book and go out and read it, the second brother will read the book again." Second brother Wu felt that his brother's request was a little inexplicable, so he naturally didn't plan to recite it to him, instead he planned to read it. Let the other party leave, because the day after tomorrow he will return to the school again, and the Master will definitely test and teach him his knowledge, so he wants to read more books alone, so as not to be unable to answer the Master's questions.

."I just want to hear the second brother recite books. Anyway, second brother reading is also learning, and endorsing is also learning. Why is second brother not willing to memorize it to me?" Wu Bai looked at Wu second brother with aggrieved expression.

    I thought that what my younger brother said was right, and that I would have to recite it in front of the master at that time. If I recite it in front of my younger brother at this moment, it should be regarded as practice. .

    So Wu Kangan stopped talking about letting Wu Bai leave, he closed the book in his hand, handed it to Wu Bai, and said, "That's fine, I'll recite this book to you first, then if I memorize something wrong , you remember to remind me."

    Wu Bai nodded.

    Wu Kangan started to recite it aloud.

.Because the two of them were in the study, Wu Bai's position was blocked by the wall, so the others in the Wu family in the yard did not find that Wu Kangan was endorsing Wu Bai, but only saw Wu Kangan from the window. .