1.7

I have to say that the bookstore that Village Chief Wu selected for Wu Bai is really good. It is the largest bookstore in Nanping Town. The atmosphere inside is very good. There are comfortable seats on both sides against the wall for people to sit and read in the bookstore. The remaining two walls are used to place counters on one side, and many desks are arranged on the other side for students to copy books here. , while exchanging the books you need.

    Although the whole bookstore is big and there are quite a lot of people in it, the environment is very quiet, and no one is making a loud noise in it.

.I heard that there is a table in the back of the bookstore. Every once in a while, there will be a knowledge contest. The winner can get a book from the bookstore for free. All the same, being able to get a book for free is a treasure for those students.

    Wu Bai strolled around the bookstore and found that there were still many notices posted at the counter. Those were various notices that the bookstore sent people to copy from the yamen every day, and were specially displayed to the students who came to the bookstore for discussion. These notices were classified into many categories. , there are various cases of analysis, as well as the analysis of local people's conditions, as well as various documents issued by the court and so on.

    Because the behind-the-scenes owner of this bookstore is the magistrate of the county, this is a matter that many people in the town are aware of, so it is not surprising that these things appear in this bookstore.

.The current magistrate of Qinghuai County is very popular among the local people. Since he came to Qinghuai County, he has indeed done a lot of practical things for the local people. Views.

    There was a murder case in Qinghuai County before. The magistrate couldn't catch the murderer, so he couldn't do anything. He wrote the murder case on the notice. After a student saw the notice, he immediately discovered the flaw in the murder case, and finally helped the county magistrate solve the murder case and caught the murderer.

.The county magistrate did not take credit either. He truthfully reported the names of the people who contributed to the case. In the end, the student who helped solve the case was directly recommended to go to the Fucheng Student Supervisor, which was envied by many students at that time. , of course, the magistrate has also received the above praise, as long as he has worked here for three years without making any mistakes, then at the end of the three-year period, he will definitely have a chance to rise one liter.

    As for the county magistrate, who also tasted the sweetness in this incident, he said that three cobblers topped one Zhuge Liang, not to mention the learned people in Qinghuai County, so he got them in the bookstores he opened. A bulletin board is to hope that some students can help him solve difficulties together.

    Not to mention, since he got this, the efficiency of his work has greatly improved. In the assessment of the first two years, he was excellent every time.

.After Wu Bai saw this bulletin board, he understood the plan of the magistrate at a glance, because although his husband was once the prime minister, he had also been a junior official. Fang's calculations, Xiao Zimo, in order to prevent his little husband from accidentally following other people's tricks, so he analyzed and explained to Wu Bai a lot about his official affairs and the situation of various forces in the court.

    So Wu Bai synthesized the information he had heard in his heart, and figured out that the county magistrate would be promoted to leave Qinghuai County at the end of May tomorrow, that is, after the township examination next year.

    In this way, if Brother Wu can be admitted to the juren in next year's township examination, then Brother Wu will have a great chance to be directly replaced by the juren as county magistrate.