5.12

"What? Let me wear women's clothes into the palace to attend the palace banquet!" Xiao Zimo looked at Xiao Shangshu in disbelief.

    Xiao Shangshu also said helplessly: "I can't help it. The emperor heard about you and specially asked me to take you into the palace."

    "Aren't you afraid that I will reveal my identity?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "That's why I came back and told you to be careful not to reveal your identity." Xiao Shangshu said.

    Xiao Zimo snorted coldly and said, "I won't wear women's clothes into the palace."

    "You must go." Xiao Shangshu ordered displeased.

    "It's useless for you to force me, anyway, I won't wear women's clothes to the palace to banquets." Xiao Zimo retorted.

.He knew that if he really wore women's clothes and entered the palace, then he would completely confirm his identity as a woman in the future, so at this moment, no matter how Xiao Shangshu persuaded and threatened, he refused.

    "Are you trying to resist the decree and implicate our entire Xiao family?" Xiao Shangshu said angrily.

    "I can resist the decree, but you may be guilty of deceiving the emperor in the future." Xiao Zimo casually threw out a sentence.

    Xiao Shangshu was shocked: "What do you mean?"

    Xiao Zimo lowered his eyes and said coldly: "Now I don't wear women's clothes to enter the palace, you can still find an excuse to perfunctory it, but if I appear in front of the emperor as a daughter, and it will be revealed later that I am actually a man, you say Is the emperor more angry now or more angry in the future?"

    "But the emperor has already ordered you to enter the palace for a banquet. Do you think you can make a perfunctory pass by just making an excuse?" .Xiao Shangshu said a little irritably.

    "That's what you need to solve, it has nothing to do with me." Xiao Zimo flicked his sleeves and walked out of the main study.

    In the study, Xiao Shangshu lost his temper again, and finally went to the main courtyard. He happened to see Qian's happy sitting on the reclining chair and eating fruit. He suddenly thought that all these things were caused by Qian's. Immediately, he walked towards her angrily.

    The Qian family has recently been released from the grounding and is in a good mood. He is trying to find a way to take back the stewardship.

    When she saw Xiao Shangshu coming to the main courtyard, she quickly got up and greeted him with a smile on her face.

    "Snapped!"

    Qian Shi felt a burning pain on his face.

    She gritted her teeth and said anxiously with tears in her eyes: "Master, what are you doing, what did your concubine do wrong?"

    "Humph!".Xiao Shangshu said angrily: "It's all your good deeds, and now I'm in a dilemma."

    "I haven't been out recently..." Qian Shi covered his face and said aggrieved.

    "What I said was that the last time you sent someone to spread the word that Zimo was a daughter." Xiao Shangshu endured his anger and said.

    Qian Shi retorted: "Isn't this all over, why..."

    Xiao Shangshu glanced at her angrily, and said, "This matter is so big now that even the emperor knows about it. It will be the emperor's birthday in a few days. He told me to bring Zimo to the palace together."