4.20

Xiao Zimo's group got out of the carriage in the empty space in front of Shi's house, and then followed Shi Le to his medicine field.

    "Is that really a medicinal herb?" Someone asked.

    "Since the adults have said it, then it must be a medicinal material!"

    "I really didn't expect medicinal herbs to be grown and grown so well!"

    "Of course, can your lord lie to us?" This person has become Xiao Zimo's die-hard fan since Xiao Zimo regained the land for them, and firmly believes that Xiao Zimo will not lie to them.

    Xiao Zimo was afraid that they would step on the medicinal herbs, so he quickly ordered: "Everyone can stand on the side of the road and watch, don't walk into the medicinal fields, be careful to step on them, these are the fruits of Doctor Shi's hard work."

    "Yes, my lord." Hearing this, they all took a few steps back to the outside of the medicine field.

."Hey, I seem to know the medicinal herb over there. The village doctor in our village used it to treat my trauma before."

    "Really, when you say that, I seem to recognize it too."

    "Really, I also recognized it." Many people were excitedly looking for familiar medicinal materials.

    After everyone had seen it, Xiao Zimo organized them to return the same way.

    The mood of these people when they returned was very different from when they came. When they came, they were more or less uneasy, until they saw Shi Le's medicine field, their hearts were completely relieved.

    When they left Xushan Village, Shi Le did not go with them, but stayed in the village.

    Seeing Shi Le staying behind, the people of Xushan Village gathered around and asked, "Brother Le, what were those people doing just now?"

.There were county magistrates among those people just now, and there were quite a large number of them, so they didn't dare to walk in and watch the excitement, they only dared to watch from a distance. Now that those people have left, they naturally boldly approached Shi Lewei.

    Everyone in Xushan Village has heard about the planting of medicinal materials. After all, Xiao Zimo called a lot of yamen to publicize it some time ago, but they didn't know that this idea was inspired by Wu Bai from Shi Le.

    Shi Le removed the medicinal seeds sold to Wu Bai, and there were still some left, so he said to the people in Xushan Village at this moment: "The county magistrate just brought people to my medicine field to see the medicinal materials, and those people are all People who voluntarily plant medicinal materials, uncles and aunts, if you also want to plant medicinal materials, you can come to me to receive seeds for free, and I can teach you how to plant them."

    "Brother Le, this medicinal herb is not enough to satisfy hunger, so what are you doing with it?" someone asked.
."Medicines can be sold for money." Shi Le replied.

    "But even if others are sick, they won't be able to use so many medicinal materials? What if they can't sell them?" Someone worried.

    "The county magistrate has already said that after the medicinal materials have grown, the county government will buy them at the market price, so you don't have to worry about not being able to sell them." Shi Le explained.

    "Why did the county government buy so many medicinal materials? Is it to open a pharmacy?"

    As soon as these words came out, most of the people present immediately laughed.