1.19

Because it was within Wu Bai's expectation that Dong Heng would be admitted to Juren, he was not discouraged. Now his second brother is also a Juren. If Dong Heng dared to reach out to his family, he would dare to chop off the opponent's claws. .

    What he didn't expect was that Dong Heng hadn't reached out to his family yet, but another person planned to reach out to him.

    It's the kind of hand that really stretches out.

    On this day, Wu Bai was rarely free, so he took his dirty clothes and went to wash clothes by the river in the village. Just when he finished washing his clothes, he stood up with a basin and was about to go home.

    A pair of hands suddenly appeared behind him, and the other party pushed towards him at once.

    But because Wu Bai suddenly found a nice pebble by the river, he wanted to pick it up and take it home, so he crouched down again. The other party failed to push Wu Bai into the river, but instead fell into the river himself.

.Fortunately, the river was not deep, so the other party fluttered for a while, then stood up from the water and climbed to the shore.

    Wu Bai is not a fool, he naturally understood that the other party was trying to push him into the water just now, so he grabbed the other party's collar and wanted to force the other party to do this, but found that he didn't know the other party at all, or that he didn't know him at all. never saw each other.

    However, Wu Bai quickly realized the identity of the other party, because in this village, there was only one person he did not know and had never met, and that was Dong Heng's husband.

    "Why are you pushing me?" Wu Bai didn't remember that he had a grudge against the other party.

    "Humph!" The other party snorted coldly, not answering Wu Bai's words at all.

    "If you don't explain it honestly, I'll call someone, and let everyone come to see your soaked appearance. I'm sure Dong Heng's face will be very good-looking by then.Seeing that the other party refused to explain honestly, Wu Bai threatened.

    Sure enough, as soon as the other party heard Wu Bai mention Dong Heng, he also understood that Wu Bai had guessed his identity, and was even more afraid that Wu Bai would really shout and call other people, so he had to falter: "I just see that you are upset. I want to push you into the water and make fun of you."

    Wu Bai was speechless and said, "Have you and I never met? Why do you think I'm upset?"

    "Who told your family to bully my mother-in-law before!" He caused him to go to the county seat, which made it difficult for me!

    "He? Hmph, my family has never bullied him, but he has found a lot of things for my family and hasn't settled with him yet. He asked you to come?" Wu Bai asked.

    Hearing this, the other party's expression dodged for a while, and then he nodded.

.Wu Bai wouldn't be easily deceived by him. He immediately knew that it was the other party's own idea and had nothing to do with Dong's mother, so he just said that now everyone in the village still remembers the stupid things Dong's mother did before. He shouldn't have forgotten the lessons the villagers had taught him before, and attacked the Wu family again.

    "I'll give you three numbers. If you don't explain it honestly, I'll call someone to watch the fun?" Wu Bai stretched out three fingers.

    "three......"

    "two......"

    Just before Wu Bai bent down his last finger, Dong Heng's husband was so frightened that he quickly replied, "I heard that my husband once mentioned kissing to you, plus the matter of my mother-in-law, that's why I was angry for a while. You started."