1.10

The people of the Wu family were all around Wu Kangan, helping him pack his things, so that he could leave for Fucheng tomorrow.

    At this moment, there was a knock on the door of the courtyard.

    Wu's mother went to look at the door and found that the person outside the door was Dong Heng. He wondered why Dong Heng came to his house.

    Fortunately, Dong Heng didn't let him doubt for too long, so he took the initiative to say, "Uncle, I have something to tell you, can you let me in?"

    Although Wu Kangan and Dong Heng cut off their friendship, no one in the Wu family knew about it except Wu Bai. Dong Heng, as an outstanding descendant of the village, had never had any disputes with the Dong family, let alone hatred. Naturally, Mother Wu would not shut people out.

    When the Wu family saw Dong Heng come in, they looked at Wu's mother with a puzzled expression, as if they were asking what Dong Heng was doing here?

.Wu's mother didn't know what the other party was doing when he came to his house, but he had already invited him in, so he asked, "Dong family boy, you just said something at the door that you want to tell us, now our family's Everyone is here, you talk now!"

    After listening to Wu's mother's words, everyone in the Wu family looked at Dong Heng, wanting to know what the other party wanted to say.

    Especially Wu Kangan, he wanted to see what this Dong Heng was going to say. He remembered that he had cut off diplomatic relations with Dong Heng, but he never thought that the other party would dare to come to his house. They have to rush over and beat each other up.

.Dong Heng first saluted Father Wu, and then said, "Uncle, I know that you are worried about the second brother Wu's upcoming trip to Fucheng, because I have been to Fucheng before, so I know more about Fucheng, and I have a good understanding of Fucheng. Some precautions are also clear, so I came here today to help you one or two."

    After listening to Dong Heng's words, Father Wu was not very happy. He is now an old man, and he is no longer a simple young man. Naturally, he knows that there is nothing to be diligent about, and he must ask for something, so he did not answer immediately. Dong Heng's words.

    On the contrary, it was Wu Erfu that was different. As soon as he heard Dong Heng said that he was willing to help his husband, he immediately put a smile on his face. Without him, if Wu Er really passed the house because of Dong Heng's help Try, then he is a talented husband.

.He immediately said with a smile: "That's great, we can't go to Fucheng with us, we haven't been there before, and I'm worried, the little brother of the Dong family is a kind person, willing to help others, really... ."

    It's just that before he finished speaking, he heard Wu's father say bluntly: "I don't know what you want?"

    After listening to Wu's father's words, Wu Erhu also calmed down. Yes, there is no benefit. Who would help others for no reason? What's more, if Wu Kang'an fails the test this time, then the title of Dong Heng Xiucai Gong is the only one in the village.

    Dong Heng did not expect that Father Wu would directly ask about his purpose. In fact, he just wanted to take this opportunity to have a good relationship with the Wu family, but Father Wu directly pointed out that his behavior had a purpose. If he denied it, The Wu family will certainly not believe it.

.Thinking of this, Dong Heng directly stated his final thoughts, so that he could end up with an upright image.

    Dong Heng made a shy look, glanced at Wu Bai quickly, and then said, "Uncle, in fact, I just want you to give me a chance."