3.17

Three days later, Zhu Yifang and Wu Bai had a carriage, and the three brothers of the Wu family had a carriage, and everyone came to the front of the long princess' mansion. There were a lot of people invited to this banquet. However, Zhu Yifang and Wu Bai still passed through the crowd under the protection of the three brothers and entered the Princess Mansion.

    As soon as they entered, there was no carriage occupied by the carriage, and it suddenly became more spacious. Several people followed the guidance of the servants of the princess' mansion, bypassed the rockery, walked along the corridor, and then passed a delicate bridge to the garden.

    After leading them here, the servant retreated, and he had to pick up the next wave of guests.

    There were many people in the garden at the moment, and several sisters-in-law of Zhu Yifang's family were there. They saw Zhu Yifang at a glance, turned their heads and said something with a smile to the other ladies beside them, and then walked towards Wu Bai and the others.

."Little sister, you are here." They greeted with a smile.

    Wu Bai and the others, as juniors, saw them and hurriedly shouted, "Hello, aunt."

    Only then did those people set their sights on them, especially Wu Bai who was given a second look, they envied Zhu Yifang: "You are lucky, little sister, all the children born are so prosperous, even Brother Bai won't let you worry at all, now that the marriage has been decided, you can enjoy happiness in the future."

    "Hey, sister-in-law, how do you know my concerns? These boys are not young now, but they won't find me a daughter-in-law. Tell me, where will I be happy here?" Zhu Yifang replied along the way.

    When the three brothers of the Wu family heard the words, their eyes watched their noses, their noses watched their hearts, and they kept silent. They also wanted to find a daughter-in-law, but they didn't meet the right one!

."Then you've come to the right place today. Do you know why the eldest princess chose to hold the flower viewing banquet today?" Sister-in-law Zhu said with a mysterious face.

    Zhu Yifang shook her head, she didn't know.

    "For what?" Zhu Yifang asked, she knew that her sister-in-law had always been well-informed on all kinds of gossip, well, at least she was well-informed.

    "I haven't mentioned this to anyone else. Everyone is my own at the moment, so I won't hide it from you. I heard that today is the ninth anniversary of the eldest princess and acquaintance. The post also specifically stated that the ladies should bring their children of the right age at home. The eldest princess has already privately said that as long as she sees a successful person today, she will come to the house to congratulate her on the day of marriage, and she will also prepare it. A great gift."

    "It's still great sister-in-law, we haven't heard the news." Second sister-in-law Zhu gave a thumbs up and said enviously.

."Hahaha, I heard the news from the handkerchief hand, and I don't know if it's true." Sister-in-law Zhu said modestly.

    "It must be true. Didn't you see that the ladies brought the young lady and the young master of the right age?" Sister-in-law Zhu pointed to the people around.

    "So, little sister, don't worry about the marriage of these children. There are so many people today, and they can always find someone who is right for them." Sister-in-law Zhu said to Zhu Yifang with a smile.

    Hearing this, the three brothers of the Wu family looked at each other in dismay.

    Wu Bai listened to it and thought it was not bad, and immediately looked at the three older brothers with a bit of teasing.