3.12

In this way, two days later, Wu Bai received a letter from Zhang Shulan's concierge, saying that Wu Yao had woken up. She asked Wu Yao and learned that Wu Yao had accidentally fallen into the water, and she and Wu Bai had joined together. It doesn't matter, Zhang Shulan felt very guilty that she almost hit Wu Bai at the medical center that day, so she specially reserved a table of wine and food at Mingyue Building, and wanted to apologize. At the end of the letter, it was written that if Wu Bai didn't go, he would not forgive him. other side.

    After thinking for a while, Wu Bai decided to go to the appointment and gave this matter, lest the other party often talk about it.

    The next day, as agreed, Wu Bai came to Mingyuelou.

    He pushed open the door of the private room, walked in, bypassed the door screen, and came to the cubicle, but there was no Zhang Shulan in it, only Wu Yao was alone.

    "Why are you? Where's your mother?" Wu Bai asked in a cold tone.

.Seeing this, Wu Yao quickly got up and walked over, trying to hold Wu Bai's arm, but Wu Bai avoided him, he didn't care, instead he said with guilt: "I'm sorry brother Bai, it was my mother who misunderstood before. Now, I almost made you feel wronged. She originally planned to come over to apologize to you in person today, but grandpa suddenly fell ill this morning, so she had no choice but to ask me to apologize to you on her behalf."

    Wu Bai has been staring at each other since Wu Yao opened his mouth. He wanted to see why Wu Yao's face was so thick. It was obvious that the other party had tried to push him into the water before, but now he was able to pretend that it never happened and his face was as usual. to play in front of him.

.Wu Yao said for a long time, and seeing that Wu Bai didn't answer at all, he took a deep breath and persuaded again: "Since you have already come, Brother Bai, then don't let this table have good wine and good food, I ordered this especially for you, look at this Babao Duck, I remember that you loved it when you were a child, and by the way, there is this Buddha Jumping Over the Wall, which is the only restaurant in Beijing that sells it."

    Wu Bai glanced at the dishes on the table and found that they were all the signs of Mingyuelou. The wines and dishes of Mingyuelou were indeed famous in the capital. Although he disliked Wu Yao, these meals did not offend him, so Wu Bai found a seat to sit. Ready to eat.

    Seeing Wu Bai sitting down, Wu Yao also hurriedly sat next to him, took the wine jug on the table, poured Wu Bai a glass of wine, handed it to the other party, and said, "Brother Bai, this glass of wine is mine. I apologize to my mother, I hope you don’t remember the villain’s deeds and forgive us.”

.It was rare to see Wu Yao lowered his posture like this, Wu Bai glanced at the wine glass in his hand and didn't take it.

    Wu Yao held the wine glass for a while and did not see the other party take it, and said aggrieved: "Could it be that Brother Bai really refuses to forgive us..."

    "I don't know how to drink." Wu Bai couldn't see the other party's pretentious appearance, so he interrupted him quickly.

    "So it is." The grievances on Wu Yao's face disappeared, the smile floated on his face again, his eyes rolled, and he took the teapot next to him, poured two cups of tea one after another, picked up a cup and handed it to Wu Bai again. Said: "I was ill-considered just now. This cup is tea, so I will use tea instead of wine."

    Wu Bai hummed, took the cup of tea, put it on the table, and didn't drink it.

.Wu Yao was about to persuade when he heard a knock at the door. For his own plan, he didn't bring a maid this time. Well, it was actually the maid who was beaten and couldn't get out of bed after returning home, and his family And he didn't have the money to prepare two maids for him, so it couldn't be his maid.