1.8

Hearing that a student reported that a cow was lost in the academy, the mountain chief of the academy immediately brought a few masters to the stable.

    At this time, Father Wu had calmed down, and he had already prepared the worst plan in his heart. If he couldn't find a cow, he would sell a few acres of land at home, and then buy another cow to compensate the villagers.

    So when the mountain chief and the others came to the stable and asked Village Chief Wu about the loss of the cattle, he was able to explain the matter clearly.

    The mountain chief and the masters listened to Village Chief Wu's description, and also asked the uncle who was guarding the gate to ask about it.

    Xu is mentally prepared, this uncle of the gatekeeper is not leaking when answering the questions of the mountain chief and the others.

.Seeing that the uncle of the gatekeeper couldn't get any results, the mountain chief and the others planned to let the students who had not left in the academy help find the cow.

    The mountain chief and the master both spoke, but the students did not dare to refute, and everyone helped to find the cow.

    Everyone thought that a cow was as big as a needle, and it would definitely be able to be found quickly, but who knew that they searched all over the academy and couldn't find the cow.

    It's not too early, and if it's later, the students in the distance will have to walk at night, so the mountain chief and the others have to let the students leave first.

    Seeing that the academy had really tried their best to help them find cattle, the Wu family and their sons could not continue to trouble each other, so they planned to thank the mountain chief and the others, and then left on their own.

.Who would have thought that at this time, Zhan Hongfei, who had a dispute with Wu Kangan in the morning, first glanced at Wu Bai disdainfully, and then looked at Wu Kangan provocatively when he passed by Wu Kangan.

    Because Wu Kangan lowered his head, he didn't see that look, but Wu Bai didn't lower his head. Naturally, he saw those two eyes clearly. With a move in his heart, he pulled Wu Kangan's sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Two Brother, who was that person just now? Why did he look at you with provocative eyes just now, did you have any holiday with him?"

    When Wu Kangan heard his younger brother's question, he raised his head and looked at the place Wu Bai indicated, and saw Zhan Hongfei at a glance.

    He thought that he had just had a dispute with the other party in the morning, and that the cattle that came from his family in the afternoon disappeared.

.With a bang, a certain string in Wu Kangan's mind suddenly broke. He quickly ran to Zhan Hongfei's carriage, grabbed Zhan Hongfei who was about to get on the carriage, and threw it to the ground.

    Because Wu Kangan grew up in a farmer after all, although he did little farm work at home, but whenever the farming was busy, he would also go to the fields to help his family plant rice or grab the harvest. Naturally, his strength is not comparable to that of Zhan Hongfei, a wealthy family. , In addition, Zhan Hongfei is complacent at the moment, and he has no defense at all, so he was caught by Wu Kangan and fell to the ground.

    Wu Kangan's movements were very fast, Wu's father and the mountain chief didn't react, and they saw Wu Kangan grab a student from the carriage.

    When they reacted, they only saw Zhan Hongfei lying on the ground screaming in pain.

.In the eyes of those who don't know, this is Wu Kangan's fault, so the mountain chief and the masters immediately pulled their faces down and scolded: "Wu Kangan, what are you planning to do, your cow is gone? , everyone helped you find it, but it turned out that you were good, you didn't appreciate others, but instead hurt your classmates..."