4.21

Village head home

    "I told you not to go, not to go!!" the village chief shouted loudly with the wooden crutch in his hand.

    The village chief's son retorted: "Why are you not allowed to go, didn't you see everyone else going?"

    "Yes, Dad, last year, the people who planted medicinal herbs in the village made so much money, and now everyone has gone to the Shi family to pick up medicinal herbs. Why are you so stubborn at this time?" The village chief's second son also persuaded.

    "I can't control other people's homes, but now that your father and I are still alive, I won't go to you to get medicine seeds, and I will definitely not get any kind of favor from Wubai." The village chief said decisively.

    "Father, I am afraid that Wu Bai has already forgotten about that incident, why do you still remember it? You see that Wu family treats Wu Bai so badly, but they also went to collect medicine seeds, why do you Can't we learn from them?" The eldest son said angrily.

."Brother is right. Besides, Dad, you can't just think about your face and not us. Even if it's not for us, you have to think about your grandson. Do you really have the patience for them to live in the future? How are the other children in the village?" The second son of the village chief asked anxiously.

    After listening to this sentence, the village chief looked stunned and did not answer.

    But the village chief's son couldn't wait. He was worried that he would be late and there would be no medicine seeds. He couldn't bear to continue to talk to the village chief, and said directly to his younger brother: "I'm going to get the medicine seeds now, do you want it? go together?"

    The second son of the village chief hesitated, glanced at the village chief, then turned to the elder brother and said, "I'll go."

    "Well, let's go then!" the village chief's son motioned.

    So the two brothers pushed open the courtyard door and left, heading towards the Shi's house.

.Seeing the two brothers go against their own thoughts, the village chief trembled with anger and slumped on the chair.

    Seeing the two sons of the village chief come to collect the medicine seeds, Shi Le was surprised for a moment, but he still registered their names, indicating that they would come to collect the medicine seeds in two days.

    "Why does it take two days to receive it?" asked the village chief's son.

    He was a little worried that Shi Le had run out of medicines and was delaying his time.

    "Because I'm only in charge of registration today, in two days, Wu Bai will come to help me distribute the medicines in the village after finishing the medicines in the county." Shi Le replied truthfully.

    After getting the accurate information, the two brothers could go back with confidence.

.Three years later, Puchang County has become the hometown of medicinal materials known far and near. Many businessmen sensed the business opportunities and came to Puchang County to buy a large amount of medicinal materials and ship them to all parts of the country, making the prices of medicinal materials high in the past. Many people who have no money and can only choose to boil for a while can afford medicine.

    There are also many places that saw that Puchang County became lively and prosperous because of the cultivation of medicinal materials. They also sent people to Puchang County to learn the cultivation of medicinal materials here.