2.22

Tang Maode walked towards the location of the inn with the hard work of his confidants in the evening, thinking that the officials sent by the emperor to investigate him would soon be silenced, and he was very happy.

    Who knew that after arriving at the inn, they found that there was no one there at all, not even a ghost shadow.

    Anxious Tang Maode didn't realize that he was cheated. He just thought that his subordinates were not good enough to inquire about news, and he only asked for useless news. For example, the news he got earlier was that the official came to Yangjiang by boat As a result, he stared at the passing ships for more than half a month, but found nothing, and because he was at sea at the time, Tang Ling was kidnapped by those tricksters.

    Thinking of Tang Ling, Tang Maode suddenly remembered that the news of the inn was told to him by Tang Ling. At that time, Tang Ling looked like he made an oath, and he believed it.

.Thinking about it carefully now, with Tang Ling's ability, how could he really find out the whereabouts of the official, because he was too anxious to silence the official at that time, and without investigating beforehand, he hurriedly called his confidants to meet, and left the city overnight. White ran such a trip.

    Tang Maode, who knew that he ran for nothing, could only return with his confidants in vain. After he returned to the city, the sky gradually brightened. Thinking of these confidants, he ran with him in vain and found nothing. , I couldn't let them be distracted from myself, so I said to them: "The sky is already bright, you can go home with me and have a breakfast!"

    When these people heard it, they were also very happy. After all, the breakfast in the Governor's Mansion must be a hundred times better than that in the naval barracks, and they immediately replied, "Yes, my lord."

    A group of people rode their horses and quickly walked towards the Governor's Mansion.

.As usual, Tang Maode rode his horse to the gate of the Governor's Mansion. When several servants at the gate saw them coming back, they hurriedly stepped forward to help them lead the horses.

    At this time, Tang Maode was thinking about going to Tang Ling after breakfast and asking him where he got his previous news, so he didn't find any abnormality in the housekeepers.

    These housekeepers were full of anxiety and unease. They wanted to remind Tang Maode, but they thought that if they reminded the other party, they would not be able to atone for their sins, and they might be beheaded at that time, so they swallowed the words.

    Entering the mansion, Tang Maode walked a few steps with his subordinates, and suddenly realized that something was wrong.

    It's too quiet, his governor's mansion is very big, and there are many servants coming and going, it can't be so quiet!

    In an instant, Tang Maode made a defensive gesture.

.When his subordinates saw him like this, they also subconsciously made a defensive gesture and looked around vigilantly.

    "Tuktuktuk..." With the sound of footsteps, many sailors rushed out from all directions, and they surrounded Tang Maode and others.

    Seeing these people wearing navy uniforms, the generals immediately said angrily, "Who gave you the courage to surround us?"

    "It's me." Xiao Zimo walked out from behind the navy and stood in front.

    These generals glanced at Xiao Zimo and found that they had never seen each other, and questioned, "Who are you? Why mobilize our people?"